What do you do???

Options

Replies

• hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I'm a Knowledge Base Analyst, mommy, wife and I own my own business designing and creating creature jewelery.
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Part time unemployed exotic dancer/gigolo.

Is that code for "I stand in front of a mirror and watch myself dance?"

Have you been watching me? :glasses:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    <
    I'll give you three guesses based on my profile pic.

Your choices are:
    (a) Police Officer
    (b) Police Officer
    (c) A nasty mean horrible person (a Traffic Cop) :bigsmile:
  • BlueAventer
    Options
    Design and development of certain electronic devices. :wink:
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I am an Administrative Assistant for an engineering firm. I handle project based both in the US and abroad so I have to know all the legalities and issues associated w/ traveling and working outside the US. I also do budget tracking, and corporate travel / tracking as well. It's sometimes a 40 - 50+ hr a week job.

Oh... did I mention I do this while working out of a home office that allows me to be home w/ my boys ALL the time. So, that means I am Mommy and Housewife during same hours!
  • cjcarson87
    Options
    im an internet sales manager at a car dealership...im the only girl and i work with CAR SALESMEN. they are the worst guys around haha. jk i love these guys but ahhh save me.
  • cjcarson87
    Options

bahahaha omg. this is hilarious.
  • BGabbart
    BGabbart Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I work for the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma, yeah me. :wink: I really like my job.:love:
  • spacemomma78
    spacemomma78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a Human Resources manager for a mid-sized law firm, a full-time commuter, mother of two and wife. In other words, I am a professional sitter that cares for grown children during the day, and young children in the evening and on weekends!
  • BlueAventer
    Options

LOL!

bahahaha omg. this is hilarious.
  • B_L_A_Z_I_A_N
    Options
    Auditor @ one of the big 4 :)
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    To pay the bills: Sit in front of a computer at a welding shop, pretending to work, answering phones a couple times a day.

For realz: Landscape & Event photography.
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    At 14 years old I'm an internet marketing (SEO) making some decent bank (made almost 1K last week).
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I work out and eat for a living.

I do software development to make money.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Software development for a transit agency here :bigsmile:
  • tobybear
    tobybear Posts: 109
    Options
    Medical transcriptionist.
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm a wife and mommy. I clean, cook, teach, read, sew, bake, lecture, hug, kiss, laugh, love, play, hold, rock, brush hair, bathe children and dogs, shop, cut hair, brush teeth, feed children, make beds, change sheets, fold clothes, wash clothes, hang up clothes, organize, store things, climb up in the attic, check the mail, pay the bills, comfort, put bandaids on, smile, answer the phone, make money on the side, balance a check book, respond to telemarketers, grocery shop, read, take field trips, enjoy nap time, and watch law & order, cold case, pretty little liars, and secret life on occasion! :)

She pretty much summed up my job! The only thing I can add to that is I'm also a student! Oh and I'm not a wife, but my boyfriend does live with us. I also watch a few other tv shows. You did a great job with this description!
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Urban transport technician.
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I'm a Project Coordinator for a Corporation.... and also an auxiliary voluteer for our local Rescue Squad.
  • NatalieWiley
    NatalieWiley Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I work at an engineering firm in HR.