and this is what I get for giving my dumb butt boyfriend ano

I was talking to my
boyfriend on text message. He
asked what I was doing and I told
him that I just ate an entire plate of
spaghetti. He then called me a "fat
pig" twice and wasn't joking. He
never apologized...and saying I need a fork left to pick you up and saying I'm fat ugly and all that stuff then he said he was just joking..... so now I'm single once again now on the look out for a good men

Replies

• Sarahnats
    Sarahnats Posts: 69 Member
    LOL..you go girl :)
  • UGH! HE'S the pig! Good for you for dumping him! And YES there are MUCH better men. :)
  • Scoochie1
    Scoochie1 Posts: 121 Member
    What an a-hole!
    You did the right thing.
    Some people eh? I don't even know you and I know you can do better than that!
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Way to stick up for yourself.... His loss!!!
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    oh my what an as* .. good riddens to him... you need to find a man who loves you for you... fat,thin,healthy,or in sicknesses ...
  • nananie2
    nananie2 Posts: 272 Member
    Wow... good job getting rid of him, and please do me a favor, don't ever take him back!!
  • Good for you! What a jerk he is.
  • calimari
    calimari Posts: 202 Member
    that would be your "dumb butt EX boyfriend"...
  • That's right, you deserve better than that! Don't ever let a boy make you feel ugly. You're only going to be trading up! (:
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    good for you....dont let someone treat you like that....
  • Good for you!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Jokes are funny. Whether he says he was joking or not, that wasn't funny. I don't know you, but I know you deserve better than that!!
  • fj78
    fj78 Posts: 17
    Sounds like you're WAY better off without him, well done for not putting up with that!
  • Kohadre
    Kohadre Posts: 316
    I was talking to my
    boyfriend on text message. He
    asked what I was doing and I told
    him that I just ate an entire plate of
    spaghetti. He then called me a "fat
    pig" twice and wasn't joking. He
    never apologized...and saying I need a fork left to pick you up and saying I'm fat ugly and all that stuff then he said he was just joking..... so now I'm single once again now on the look out for a good men

Good on ya, nobody needs that crap in their life, especially from people who are supposed to care about you.
  • dcgonz
    dcgonz Posts: 174 Member
    Good for you! You don't deserve that kind of person in your life. People think they can say what they really mean and say "I was just joking" and get away with it. Don't EVER look back.

Diana
  • I kicked my boyfriend to the curb for the same thing in June. He would make comments on how I always finished everything on my plate and it was so clean I didn't need to wash it. In the meantime, there was hardly anything on my plate and he had eaten 3 hamburgers, a hotdog and baked beans. He also made comments about other women being smoking hot and it hurt. We talked about it but it didn't stop so goodbye! You and I will do better and find men who love us for us. We are worth so much more! You did the right thing!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    What an A-hole! He wasn't sorry, he wouldn't have said it. Ugh reminds me of my ex who use to call me fat...thats why he became an ex. Loser.

Glad you are making a change :flowerforyou:
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Yep, kick his butt to the curb.
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Ok, I know I give this advice quite a lot, but I'd suggest that you whup his *kitten*!!!
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    What a donkeys bottom, so sorry hes a jerk. You can do so much better hun, dont take him back either.