and this is what I get for giving my dumb butt boyfriend ano

2»

Replies

• SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    No one should be allowed to get away with that kind of behavior. Good for you for calling him on it. You're much better off without someone who thinks it's a "joke" to bash at your self-esteem by calling you names. Good riddance to rubbish!
  • cabul3
    cabul3 Posts: 210 Member
    i'd rather be single than have an a*wipe of a bf like him.
    good for you for sticking up for yourself and giving him the boot!
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    Good on you for not putting up with his nonsense! Keep on!
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Yes mam ditching the dodo is the best thing you could have done. It's hard to find a good guy when you're saddled with a bad one.
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    GOOD JOB!!! WHAT A TURD! I live with my man but if he pulled that Id be sleepin on my moms couch for a while lol
  • Amandamccl
    Amandamccl Posts: 380
    Ok, I know I give this advice quite a lot, but I'd suggest that you whup his *kitten*!!!

haha already did.. :-)
  • fzia
    fzia Posts: 68 Member
    You go girl! you don't need negative people in your life. we here if you need support:) take care:flowerforyou:
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Good for you for sticking up for yourself and getting rid of him! You deserve better than him !
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Good thing you left him, but I dont think you need to find another man immediatly, You should focus on yourself and getting healthy, so many woman keep picking the same kind of man as the one they left., Good Luck, keep your head up
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Anyone who could treat you like that does not love you or care much for you. You did the right thing. Hold out for someone who is going to be good to you. No one deserves to be treated that way. You did the right thing. Keep your head up girl, you're doing wonderful things for yourself - don't sell yourself short.
  • I agree with Changeisgood55. You both don't need a "man" in your life or anyone in your life that is just goin to bring you down. Suround yourself with all positive things and you will have positive results!! Someone who actually "loves" you is supposed to be helpful and there for you, no matter what!! Good for you on telling him goodbye!
    I hope you set some goals and burn burn burn. Keep your fire going and youll forget all about that guy!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,314 Member
    Best 200 pounds you'll ever lose. :wink: