SLACKERS! I challenge you!! Continued...

Options
124»

Replies

• TruckerChick
    Options
    I burned 413 calories on Saturday walking the neighborhood with my dog!! (still working on Sunday's burn)
  • arhzon
    arhzon Posts: 150
    Options
    I'm reporting 609 calories burned... I was aiming for a lot more but it's been an eventful weekend. Have to go do a quick run to actually meet this number!
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    1_up burned 305 calories doing 40 minutes of "Walking, 4.0 mph, very brisk pace"

Gonna give you the other 295 soon enough!

550 more for painting the house for 2 hours (breaks already included in time! lol)
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    300+ (can't remember exact number... oops) burned on my walk with the dogs today!!!
    Woo hoo!!
  • ka_bateman
    ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Nothing like cutting it close...it's 9pm and I finally got my step aerobics done... 30 mins for 309 cals burned. plus two days of 30ds for 190 each totalling 689 cals burned this weekend!

Thanks for the challenge! without it I def wouldn't have done my last workout tonight.
  • ka_bateman
    ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Well, it's pouring up here in Maine (we desperately need it) so I had to jog in place for 351 calories burned today. That brings me up to 1617 for the weekend. Thank you all for the motivation / support.

*** Ka-Bateman ~ I would love the link for 30DS. I'll just suck it up and do it like everyone else. :explode:

here's the link for the free 30ds download. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V04V4SX7

It's all three levels in the same download.

Just wait 'til the end of the countdown of 40 sec. by Megaupload and click on "Free download" button that will appear.

All videos are in .avi format, so you should be able to read them with any video device. If you have any problem with them (like if you don't see the image) download "VLC MEDIA PLAYER" it's free and very light on your PC. It read EVERY formats!

Email me if you have any problems or questions! Good Luck!
  • felon72
    felon72 Posts: 21
    Options
    Thank God Today is done! I am happy tp be checking in and reporting a little over 1000 calories burned. I took my dogs for a nice walk, cleaned my house, took the boat out with my husabnd and went fishing and finished the day with 40 minutes of Turbo Jam.
  • felon72
    felon72 Posts: 21
    Options
    Thank God Today is done! I am happy tp be checking in and reporting a little over 1000 calories burned. I took my dogs for a nice walk, cleaned my house, took the boat out with my husabnd and went fishing and finished the day with 40 minutes of Turbo Jam.
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    1020 Calories for yesterday and today! Woot! Not bad for a crazy weekend!
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm in with 1929 calories burned... A mix of the elliptical at the gym, fencing and bellydancing. :) Good job everyone!
  • 707janette
    707janette Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Oops, I didn't report back yesterday but I did make the 600 calories burned goal:happy: This challenge was just what I needed to get back on track. I am so happy I did this.
  • LosinMama2b
    Options
    I got a total of 1360 calories burned over the weekend...at least of what I could count. There were a few things I did that I didn't add since I couldn't get an accurate read of how much I burned. This would be Friday - Sunday.