I'm in need of a rant, and some venting. Girls calling other

Options
2»

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i think the fat thing stems from that being the thing we are afraid of the most to hear..partly also because she is jealous :wink: who knows..thats the way girls are
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Did you read about the latest feud going on between Kelly Osborne and Christina Agularia ( probably spelled both of their names wrong, but it shows how little I really care)?? They are now calling each other fat so the world can see how dumb they both are. Sure, Christina supposedly started it. But Kelly ended up calling Christina more names besides fat.....so childish. I mean, how old are these women???

I've always said that I could hate somebody's guts, but I'd never call them fat. So degrading to women.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Is this post meant to be ironic?

Why are girls mean and call each other fat?
    ....now any way.... there's this girl, she's a total skank ho *****, junkie, uneducated cow....
    But I'd never call any one FAT, how mean!!

Hilarious lol

my thoughts exactly. how are you any different really? you felt the need to describe how amazing you are and how much of a piece of trash she is. I wouldn't think you'd have to actually "stoop" to her level to feel better about yourself.
  • B_L_A_Z_I_A_N
    Options

....now any way.... there's this girl, she's a total skank ho *****, junkie, uneducated cow....

Hilarious lol

this
    lol
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Some people just can't feel good about themselves unless they bring others down....it's ridic.

This....it's part of a defence mechanism that helps hide their own faults. No worries!

Yes...btw I'm listening to Alter Bridge right now lol
  • mtkautz
    mtkautz Posts: 218 Member
    Options

Hilarious lol

this
    lol

yea yea. ok ok....... :laugh:
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    For some reason girls can just be plain evil to eachother. I don't know why it is and it is something I don't think I will ever understand. You definately don't look fat and you are doing an amazing thing working on your health and getting your degree on top of being a mom to your child. I agree fat is worse than being called some other names because it cuts to the quick. Jsut know you are doing amazing things and are showing your child that you can make healthy choices.
  • B_L_A_Z_I_A_N
    Options

Hilarious lol

this
    lol

You do look pretty btw!
    It's just not pretty to lower yourself to their level (or talking about someone behind their backs) :(
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Because time and time again it always proves to be true: Women hate other women.

Not dislike, hate.

So true. So very true. B*tches, the lot of 'em.

(With special exception made for the lovely, down-to-earth women here on my friend's list... who are funny and witty and have an excellent attitude and whom I'd share a beer or three with on any night. Y'all are like dudes, and I mean that in the most loving way. XD)
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I have a three year old daughter and I'm more affraid of the possible mean girls (or her being on) than I'm about the boys these days. Seriously, I think the "mean girl" mentality has gotten worse since I was a kid. I remember some girls not like each other and having it out over a boy or whatever but the stuff is on a new level these days.
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Because time and time again it always proves to be true: Women hate other women.

Not dislike, hate.

So true. So very true. B*tches, the lot of 'em.

(With special exception made for the lovely, down-to-earth women here on my friend's list... who are funny and witty and have an excellent attitude and whom I'd share a beer or three with on any night. Y'all are like dudes, and I mean that in the most loving way. XD)
    My gf gets so mad when I say that. I know she gets mad because she knows it's the truth. Lol.
  • mtkautz
    mtkautz Posts: 218 Member
    Options

Hilarious lol

this
    lol

You do look pretty btw!
    It's just not pretty to lower yourself to their level (or talking about someone behind their backs) :(

Thank you :)
    But it says right in the title "rant & vent" It doesn't say "politically correct"
    Sorry, I was mad and upset and venting and ranting..... not the best time to catch me making complete sense. I figured it was better to rant and vent here.... rather than all over baby daddy's ex-baby momma-numero dos. That's all.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Men never call each other fat.
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Men never call each other fat.
    We just call each other gay.

It's the male equivalent.