60 lbs by March challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• jesstroxel
    Options
    Great job Shelly!

Yes weight in it today TJ!!

My weight in is 178, loss 0! Which I am very happy with that because I have slipped on logging this weekend and I know it wouldn't of been good. I start a new job on Tuesday and my husband leaves for 3 weeks on Friday, so we have been spending as much time together and with the kids as possible. We have been walking the trails by his work this week, which has been great, and he has finally decided its time to chance his lifestyle (greasy foods, junk, energy drinks, cigs)!!
  • jesstroxel
    Options
    I am going to do measurement updates next week!!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Jess-way to maintain on a busy week! and CONGRATS to your hubby for being ready to make the change! That will also help you out a ton!

AFM- last weeks weight 131.4, todays weight 129.0. That's a loss of -2.4lbs from Sunday to Sunday! SWEET!!
  • meliturtlee
    Options
    Are you still acceptin people? I would love to join. I'm in the same boat as you and my bday is in march, the big 2-2!!
  • tjandjmkahrs
    tjandjmkahrs Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am hoping that you are still adding people to this group I have just over 60 lbs. to lose myself I I have never set an end date. I think that this is a really great goal to be done next spring!! I have never been one to really set goals for myself, it's time. :blushing:
  • tjandjmkahrs
    tjandjmkahrs Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    So here is my info!

I am a 32 year old mom of 6 (12, 10, 9, 8, 7, and 4), and I am married to my best friend for the last 12 and a half years. It is time to get MY body back!! I work part time out of the house, weird hours that are all over the place, including over nights. That really can make working out more difficult, but I have decided to not let that be an excuse any more. This year is MY year!! :bigsmile:

CW: 188.3
    GW: 130
    September GW: 182
    Waist: 43
    Hips: 39.5
    Right Thigh: 23.5 Left Thigh: 24
    Right Arm: 13 Left Arm: 12.5
    The plan: Walk 3 days a week, Rec Center 2 days a week, Wii Active 1 day a week
    Water Intake: 6-8 oz cups or 2 of my steel water bottles a day, 3 full meals a day, with 2 small snacks. Get 8 hours of sleep a day.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Hi, I am hoping that you are still adding people to this group I have just over 60 lbs. to lose myself I I have never set an end date. I think that this is a really great goal to be done next spring!! I have never been one to really set goals for myself, it's time. :blushing:

way to take the first step!! I am sure that Jess and the girl's won't mind if you join in!! We mostly just check in here on Sunday morns with our weigh-in for the week, and then random posts here and there to say how we are f=doing throughout the week!! Glad to have ya in the group and great goals so far!
  • BttrflyKisses925
    BttrflyKisses925 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i'd love to join; hope it's ok this late...didn't see this til last night :/ well a bit about me...im 24, i used to be big most my life; went up to 220 and decided to make a change @ the age of 17...lost 70 lbs bringin me down to 150; then i got lazy and started my old eating habits and got comfy eating w/e i wanted w/ my very athletic ANG bf and recently climbed up to 260!!! YIKES!!!! So recently got back to working out and eating healthy ; got down to 245 which my tracker says .....well went back up to 256 and finally as of today got to 251...and im ready to get in gear. I think a challenge would be good for me because it will hole me accountable for my eating and workouts...hope you guys will have me :) Good luck to everyone and great work!
  • jesstroxel
    Options
    Welcome Ladies!!! We are still open to new member. You can also feel free to add me.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    butterfly-welcome to the group!

Jess-great new haircut!!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    my weigh in was 261 which is 17.3 down from June, and i've lost about 3 inches combined in the past 2 weeks
  • BttrflyKisses925
    BttrflyKisses925 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    sweet guys! thanks ever so much :D
  • tjradd73
    Options
    my weigh in was 261 which is 17.3 down from June, and i've lost about 3 inches combined in the past 2 weeks

CONGRATS on the losses so far!! keep it up! :)
  • tjradd73
    Options
    to whomever is deciding to join this challenge:

we weigh-in on Sundays, and keep each other posted on how we are doing with everything during the week!! feel free to ask any questions that you have or to share any info that you think is good!!! welcome :)
  • jesstroxel
    Options
    Thanks Tara!!

Shell- Congrats

Bttrfly- You're welcome!

Remember weight in is on Sunday!!!! I am walking a half marathon tomorrow morning (if it dont rain), Im kind of nervous. Have a great weekend everyone!!!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Jess-good luck on the half...you will do great! and how come we are starting a new thread???