Options
1181920212224»

Replies

• candycaneps
    candycaneps Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    beforeduring.jpg

2 pounds away from my goal weight... :)

I weight 145 and we have the same goal weight! How did you do it and how long did it take!

Share =D

My wedding is in a few months, I want to reach that goal.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Okay here we go--

First 2005-- BEFORE-- roughly what I weighed when I started last summer-- plus or minus 5 or so--
    hawaiiphotos013.jpg
    picture172-2.jpg

This was today-- DURING-- still 10 from goal.
    today.jpg

Still battling the tummy-- nine pregnancies took their toll-- but I'm getting there!
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    I posted this on the other thread but thought I would share them here too...

Here I am at 267 +

fat2.jpg

Here I am after

264867317_o.jpg

and

264868448_o.jpg

You can do anything you put your mind too ! I thought it would be impossible but I finally found what worked... for me that was beach body and their products. I will never have to look in the mirror and see the before person again :)

You can read more about my story at www.teambeachbody.com/fitfarmgirl

Just keep on keeping on.. One day at a time.. one meal at a time... one pound at a time ;)
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I posted this on the other thread but thought I would share them here too...

Here I am at 267 +

fat2.jpg

Here I am after

264867317_o.jpg

and

264868448_o.jpg

You can do anything you put your mind too ! I thought it would be impossible but I finally found what worked... for me that was beach body and their products. I will never have to look in the mirror and see the before person again :)

You can read more about my story at www.teambeachbody.com/fitfarmgirl

Just keep on keeping on.. One day at a time.. one meal at a time... one pound at a time ;)
    wow you look great !! and to everyone here great job :drinker: and to the new people coming to view it is possible !!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Sara and Marla! AWESOME job girls!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

I am so proud of you guys!!!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You have all done such a wonderful job and should be so proud of yourselves!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Lets see if this works. Just hit 30 days yesterday and updated my before and Phase 1 photo (there are 3 phases so I'm still going).

25bmdp.jpg

Oh yeah, I'm a beachbody nut too and jumped into P90X with very little fitness experience (about 4-5 weeks of yoga and stretching after being mostly sedentary).
  • ccoker
    ccoker Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Lets see if this works. Just hit 30 days yesterday and updated my before and Phase 1 photo (there are 3 phases so I'm still going).

25bmdp.jpg

Oh yeah, I'm a beachbody nut too and jumped into P90X with very little fitness experience (about 4-5 weeks of yoga and stretching after being mostly sedentary).

Thank you for sharing these photos and your weight. It is such an inspiration. I see a huge difference in the two photos. You must feel great. It's nice to see proof that even if the scale isn't budging good things are happening :happy:
  • iwilldothis
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm new to this site, and just started my journey this week. All of these before and after photos are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO motivational! Good job guys! Hopefully I'll put up some pics soon! :smile:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm new to this site, and just started my journey this week. All of these before and after photos are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO motivational! Good job guys! Hopefully I'll put up some pics soon! :smile:

Don't say "hopefully,' young lady-- read your screen name again-- "iwilldothis."

You can do this. You will do this-- your pictures will be here.

Do or do not, there is no try!!
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    iwildothis YOu can do it. Im new to the site as well. I have found it so motivational for me. Try and log on often and if you feel as though us just cant do it anymore think of this sighht and you will find the motivation again. GOOD LUCK HOPE TO SEE YOUR PICTURES SOON!!!
  • applepie
    applepie Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    my after shots are on my profile. The pants are the before. :) Everyone is looking great, and probably feeling even better, I'm guessing. :D Keep it up! :D
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    WOW applepie you look AMAZING!!! great work you go girl!!
  • katrana
    katrana Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I put 2 new pictures in my profile, a "before" and a during. It seems like almost all of the weight loss was from my mid-section! :D
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Bump! Great job to everyone!
  • Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    Options
    I can't tell you how inspirational all of your before and after photos are to me. It gives me a sense of hope and that I can actually do this, regardless of any doubts that I may have. Congratulations to you all.
  • overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options
    Wow! Great job everyone and what great inspiration.
  • candycaneps
    candycaneps Posts: 340 Member
    Options

25bmdp.jpg

It looks like you have lost more than 2 pounds!
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Ok this is before i lost 69 pounds

2006-12-16015.jpg

and this is my during photo, cant find a good new one, sorry:tongue:
    hatpic.jpg
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    oh my they came out HUGE!!!!! SORRY!:frown:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!