• Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I second the motion!!
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Ok, so these pics:

On the left I weighed prolly around 200 lbs, which is 15 lbs lighter than my heaviest weight in February of 2008. The picture on the right is me at about 180ish. Now I'm at about 173. My weight just keeps fluctuating around 173 and I can't seem to drop any more. Seriously. SO frustrating. I would like to lose another 15-20 lbs by next summer, so I'd be comfortable in a swimsuit, not the tank and shorts like I wore last year (as you can see :tongue: )

43446_553.jpg?1218128546
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Wow looking awesome:drinker: WTG:drinker: :drinker:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    JILL927 you look fantastic!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I don't have after pictures...just before and during...I put on the same outfit once a month and take a picture so I can compare...the in between pictures are all in order on my profile.

July 2008
    77192_4387.jpg?1227403792

Yesterday
    77192_2514.jpg?1227403850
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    Jill and Laura, you both look awesome!
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I just had a picture taken yesterday and sent it to my daughter and grandson. They havent seen me in a year, I wanted my grandson to know who I was...The M & M's of course are his favorites...
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    OMG!! You guys look fantasitc!! SO Healthy!

All my before pix were erased from my computer. I have to go look for one cuz I am really seeing the difference now!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Laura I love your new haircut...

-Adrienne:heart:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    nyc019-1.jpg011-1-1.jpg11908011-1.jpg
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Now I'm at about 173. My weight just keeps fluctuating around 173 and I can't seem to drop any more. Seriously. SO frustrating. I would like to lose another 15-20 lbs by next summer, so I'd be comfortable in a swimsuit, not the tank and shorts like I wore last year (as you can see :tongue: )

Your pics are awesome! Incredible what a progress you've made. I say, you can already prepare to feel comfortable in that swimsuit :wink:

As for the plateau, look at shorerider. Not long ago, she was shouting out her frustration, but she was sticking to the good lifestyle and a little after she started dropping # again. And now they are just melting! So perseverance! Even if it looks like it's stuck, it's just for a while :wink:

Well done!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    Wow Jill...you're looking good...and Jeannie ohmigosh you look good too, girlfriend! That's the first time I've actually seen your face in proper lighting and not over the seat of the car lol...awesome ladies!

And thanks Jenn and Adrienne...this is the first time I'm posting before and during pictures because it's the first time I can actually SEE a difference...

Can't wait to see more pictures of everybody...these kinds of threads are so fun!
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options

I second that. And I love how the blue blouse is loose on you, Laura. 50lbs??? Woohoo!!! :drinker:
    Keep up the good work, let the real you come out :flowerforyou: .
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    its amazing when you look back at the old pictures ..was that us or better yet is that me now. I sent my picture off to my daughter yesterday and she said Mom you look so skinny....didnt that make my day. Sometimes you just dont see yourself the way others do...sometimes thats a good thing...
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Sorry. That was my first time posting photos from photobucket. i kept getting it way too big!

Got that glance of the big un laura, huh??

So this is me in June, End of August and Now. I just wish I could walk around with my arms over my head all the time!!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    its amazing when you look back at the old pictures ..was that us or better yet is that me now. I sent my picture off to my daughter yesterday and she said Mom you look so skinny....didnt that make my day. Sometimes you just dont see yourself the way others do...sometimes thats a good thing...
    Ok you trickin us....hehe. Who was that woman holding the baby???Hmmmm?

You look wonderful!!:flowerforyou:
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options

I second that. And I love how the blue blouse is loose on you, Laura. 50lbs??? Woohoo!!! :drinker:
    Keep up the good work, let the real you come out :flowerforyou: .

The blue shirt used to be tight that I never wore it out in public...and the jeans were skin tight on my thighs...my mom keeps telling me that I need to put on smaller sized clothes to really see the difference, so I just make the shirt as snug around me as I can...I like that I can see how the same clothes fit differently...this has been such an amazing process...
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I barely even recognize myself. I mean, it's only been a little over a year but it seems a lifetime ago.

August 12, 2007
    IMG_1766-1.jpg

November 16, 2008
    IMG_9392-2-1.jpg

Taken last week. Not perfect, but I am getting some abs!! LOL!
    IMG_9667-1-1.jpg

Teehee!!
    IMG_9529-1.jpg
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I barely even recognize myself. I mean, it's only been a little over a year but it seems a lifetime ago.

August 12, 2007
    IMG_1766-1.jpg

November 16, 2008
    IMG_9392-2-1.jpg

Taken last week. Not perfect, but I am getting some abs!! LOL!
    IMG_9667-1-1.jpg

Teehee!!
    IMG_9529-1.jpg

wow tam. you went from Tootie to Sally Fields the early years!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!