Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post your Before & After Photos!

Replies

• dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Wow, you sure look good! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Well, boys.....better watch out cuz HERE WE COME!!!

You ladies look GREAT!! I am so proud of you younger ones for doing it NOW before your old and shaggy like me and can only lose an ounce a week!!:laugh: :laugh:

But I must say.......I LOOK HOT TOO!! LOL:laugh: :laugh:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    yikes! bunch a hotties!! I want to post mine but I'm dumb and even after a ton of people have explained it to me I don't know how to post them. But they are in my profile pics if ya'll wanna see. Good job everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • Ive only joined today and its been fantastic to look at these pictures, it makes me realise it is achievable and that i can do it too. Its really given me hope.

Well done ladies on coming so far and good luck to those on the path to being slim xx :flowerforyou:
  • rlh0614
    rlh0614 Posts: 73 Member
    Tam!!! You're my inspiration! You look fantastic! Keep up the hard work! Or at least just maintain!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Tam!!! You're my inspiration! You look fantastic! Keep up the hard work! Or at least just maintain!
    Thanks so much!!:happy:

I plan on it!!!! :wink:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member

Mine too!! You look great. I learn so much everytime I look at your pictures. You were meant to be thin and fit and happy. Thanks Tam tam!! :)
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member

Mine too!! You look great. I learn so much everytime I look at your pictures. You were meant to be thin and fit and happy. Thanks Tam tam!! :)
    Thanks!! Yeah, I guess I can't get away with saying "I'm big boned!!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I feel so good, mostly because I did it the right way. And I didn't suffer or feel deprived, so I am so confident I can keep this up! Man, this rocks!!! Thanks for all your kind responses everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
  • laird20k
    laird20k Posts: 96 Member
    Wow TamTastic you look amazing. If you dont mind me asking.. How much do you weigh now? and How tall are you? I'm just trying to get an idea of how much further I have until I see results like yours.. I know everyone carries weight differently but I'm curious...
  • laird20k
    laird20k Posts: 96 Member
    Wow TamTastic you look amazing. If you dont mind me asking.. How much do you weigh now? and How tall are you? I'm just trying to get an idea of how much further I have until I see results like yours.. I know everyone carries weight differently but I'm curious...
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Everyone looks so great and you really help to keep me motivated!
    Here is my before pic:
    ry%3D480

And here is my after pic taken this week. I feel better than I have in 10 years. I love MFP!!
    ry%3D400

Gah! You look amazing!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    All I can say is WOW! Everyone looks great. I don't have any pics but there's some on my profile, but wanted to say way to go...You girls are DA BOMB

Tam - you are unbelievable!
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    below
  • MissGorgeous
    started at 259 and im 208 right now (pic of me in the hoddie standing to the side)
    im 5'3 im a shortie! i think im supposed to be 107 from what i hear...gah..so far away!:grumble:

Pics...HOW DO I POST PICS?
  • MissGorgeous
    finally got it!
  • Witwoo begorgeous you look great!! How long has it taken to get where you are? xx
  • MissGorgeous
    Thanks
    on and off since the begging of the year

weeeigghhhht.jpg
    weighttttt-1.jpg
    weighhhhhttttt-1.jpg
    weighttttttt.jpg
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    I have my before and after on under my profile but here they are too....

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f171/Purdymommy/Weightloss/?action=view&current=86016f79.pbw

Ok to heck with PURDY mommy....how aboutz SEXTYMOMMA!!!:flowerforyou:

y name is Purdymommy... lol cause my last name is Purdy and Im a mommy! lol
  • MissGorgeous
    everyone looks amazing!
    :flowerforyou:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    :drinker: to all of you!!! Simply amazing!!! if you look in my photos there is one of me standing by a walrus and that is my before picture and the after is the one with me and my son he is half nakie and i am in a white and pink top.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!