Peanut Butter Replacement ??

Options
2»

Replies

• crazymama2two
    Options
    thanks for effin nothing...now im gonna go eat a spoonful of PB! real PB at that!!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    thanks for effin nothing...now im gonna go eat a spoonful of PB! real PB at that!!

YEAH! Real PB FTW!
  • ffhsanfran
    ffhsanfran Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Another vote of support for PB. Keep an eye on the portions and make it into a delightful experience for all. Crackers.Carefully cut slices of apple. A piece of perfect toast, not too black, not too soft. All nicely cut up and arranged on a nice plate. Put your favorite soft music on. Dim the lights. Take your time to spread the PB on each piece on the plate. Separately and carefully. Mmmhh. Look across the room. And take a bite. Savor it.
  • PrairieRoseNE
    PrairieRoseNE Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I love my real peanut butter and I just skimp on other parts of my daily allowance to allow for indulging in the real thing once in awhile. Peanut butter & celery sticks or Peanut butter and crackers or just plain peanut butter on a spoon - YUM
  • IAmTheAwesomest
    Options
    i am a peanut butter freak,i can sit down and eat an entire jar...not kidding and I looked up this PB2 it's 45 cals for 2 tbsp HOLY CRAP! i gotta try this
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter contains excellent fats. Studies have demonstrated that people who routinely eat foods like nuts and avocados tend not to gain weight over time. The serving size is key.

what about sodium lol
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Organic natural peanut butter doesn't have to have salt in it. There are lots of brands that don't.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I recently began trying Less peanut butter. So far, it has been rather nice. You can get it anywhere.