1 Year on MFP Anniversary Results Reveal! Pic Heavy!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Nikki, you look great......... keep up the good work
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    YOu look great. and please dont take this wrong but you looked younger when you had the weight on! Maybe a new haircut will help! but your body.........................OMG! you have a 6 pack after birthing babies!!!!!!!!!!!! I have new found motivation in you! and you have muscles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • yellowdog77
    Options
    Holy _____! You look awesome. Congrats!!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Stunning!! What did you do to get so tone? I had a C section almost 16 months ago, and have that blah skin there!
  • starrygirly
    Options
    Congrats! This is inspiring!
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    wow! I think I need your routine! congratulations on your success!!!!
  • ruthkennedy
    ruthkennedy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow - a different lady!

Thanks for the inspiration - I will try and remember you on the days I'm looking for an excuse not to go to the gym

Good luck with the future.
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Amazing and truly and inspiration! Being a mom of two one age 9 and the other 8 months I have been starting to feel like I would never have my body back, you have proven otherwise and given me the inspiration to keep going even after my 4 or 5 week hiatus.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Such an incredible transformation! And thanks for the blog link. It is encouraging to know that I am thinking and doing exactly as you have written.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!