Holly-Jolly-Christmas-Challenge!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Checking in again.

Down 1.1 pounds. I don't think I'm making that 6 pounds left till christmas but I fit into a large shirt yesterday so I'm ok with how everything is going!

I am down to 189.2 slowly but surely making my way to my goal. almost 2 pounds this week.
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of you who are doing so well. I lost 1 lb this past week and am so excited. I was on a plateau and I think it's going to start coming off now! I'm done another inch..so only 1/2 inch more to go to meet that goal!
  • gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I was down, but now I'm back up! dang holiday food!
  • Jefferson716
    Options
    120s here I come!
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Good morning, all! Just checking in. My goal was 163 for Christmas. I am at 164 today. I think I can make it!!:smile: If I can get through the weekend without gaining, I've got a good chance. Five days to go. Good luck everyone!!:drinker:

Bobbie
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,935 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon. Just checking in. Before starting this challenge, I weighed 147. My goal was to lose 5 lbs before Christmas. I am currently at 143. I only have another day to go....But, still, I am very proud of the 4lbs!

Merry Christmas!
    Kati
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I'll try again! For Christmas challenge I'll lower my expectations from 2lbs a week to 1 lbs a week so...

I am currently (Thanksgiving Day) 140 even... by Christmas 136 lbs. (sadly that is what I thought I'd weight today... oh well :ohwell: )

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve... I weighed myself today... 136.7 Does that count as making my goal?:huh:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,935 Member
    Options
    I'll try again! For Christmas challenge I'll lower my expectations from 2lbs a week to 1 lbs a week so...

I am currently (Thanksgiving Day) 140 even... by Christmas 136 lbs. (sadly that is what I thought I'd weight today... oh well :ohwell: )

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve... I weighed myself today... 136.7 Does that count as making my goal?:huh:

Of course it does! Merry Christmas! You've given yourself one heck of a present! Congratulations!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Checking in again.

Down 1.1 pounds. I don't think I'm making that 6 pounds left till christmas but I fit into a large shirt yesterday so I'm ok with how everything is going!

I am down to 189.2 slowly but surely making my way to my goal. almost 2 pounds this week.

Well tomorrow is Christmas and I didn't get to 186 but I did get to 188 so down 1.2 pounds. better then nothing!

Happy Holidays everyone!!!!
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I made it!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to be under 140 and I'm 139.3!!!! :drinker:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Final weight in on christmas morning is done.

Weight at the start of the challenge was 300lbs.
    Goal set for christmas was 280lbs
    as of christmas morning....283.
    Didnt make my goal but I am happy as heck to have lost 17 pounds during the challenge.

Merry Christmas everyone.
  • shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Didn't think I was going to do it, but I weighed in at 154.8 (I know it's close) and my goal was to be under 155 by Christmas.