Options

Replies

• TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    WEDNESDAY:

Water -- 13 and counting
    Under calories -- done
    Challenge Exercises -- will do tomorrow (I hope that's okay -- tomorrow is a strength training/ aerobics day; I'll add them to my regular routine!! today was a cardio burn -- 70 minutes of tennis
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    50 Crunches
    50 Mountain Climbers
    water in 8 glasses
    did my regular aerobics plus i walked joged 2 miles today.
    under calorie goal
  • musky4
    musky4 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    for yesterday (wed)
    water - ck
    under calorie - ck
    exercise - ck
    1 xtra mile - ck (tues)
    swimmer presses - ck (i had to make them up from tue)
    the funky mountain climbers 25 in (as of yet)
    (so i have yet to make up for: 25 climbers and 50 situp/crunches) plus my 3 of 21's and jumping jacks -
    sure hope i have the house to myself!!!!)
  • cath1717
    cath1717 Posts: 120
    Options
    AUGUST 10TH 2011

So sorry you guys to let you down. I'm sick so I didn't train at all and no sit up or mountain climb :(

Can I do it today + my 3x21 and 100 jumping jacks, is that gonna count and not penalized the team?

Water = check
    Under calories = no check :(
    Exercice challenge = no check :(

So sorry, I feel so tired and sick

Cath
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    AUGUST 10TH 2011

So sorry you guys to let you down. I'm sick so I didn't train at all and no sit up or mountain climb :(

Can I do it today + my 3x21 and 100 jumping jacks, is that gonna count and not penalized the team?

Water = check

Cath

You haven't let us down girl!!!! Take care of YOURSELF first!!! And YES, when you are feeling better you can catch up!! Just be sure to post on the thread what you are doing so I can check off all the challenges!!!

Feel better SOON!!!!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Under calories - 12 glasses of water and counting - mountain climbers done - crunches done.

Added another 4.1 miles to my total today. 2 miles of walking at work, and 2.1 miles of running just now. That puts me at exactly 12 miles. Another 2 miles and you can start counting everything above 14 towards the group 100 mile goal. :)

Also, scheduled a weekend bike ride with a friend on Sunday morning. If you can let me know where we are at for the 100 miles on Saturday evening? If we are short, I will try and make up as much as I can on my bike on Sunday. :)

YES SarahRuth - I will let everyone know on Saturday where we stand in the 100 mile challenge... so we can catch up if we need to...

Sorry I wasn't online last night everyone!! However, I did log (today for yesterday) and I did come in under my calorie goal yesterday AND water, AND my 5 mile walk..... I'll do the exercise challenges tonight..... WHEW!!! alot of work!!! (smile)

I see you are all still kicking some August booty - GO TEAM!!!! YAAAAAYYYYYY!!
  • song2sing
    song2sing Posts: 183
    Options
    August 11, 2011

~50 Squat Kicks
    ~50 Swimmers Presses
    ~50 Ab Crunches
    ~50 Mountain Climbers
    ~2 Miles jog/walk
    ~3 Sets of 21 Bicep Curls
    ~100 Jumping Jacks
    ~100 Stair Climb
    ~10 Glasses of Water
    ~Under calorie goal

Joyful in the Journey,
    song2sing
  • Xtine72
    Xtine72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    5 Sets of 21's CHECK
    40 Jumping Jacks CHECK... make up the rest tomorrow!
    2 Miles Biking CHECK
    Water CHECK
    Under Calories CHECK
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Under calories, 14 glasses of water.
    21's done - Will feel those tomorrow
    Jumping Jacks done

Two one-mile walks at work today, which puts me at exactly 14 miles of walking/running. That's my normal weekly average, so anything after that counts towards the team 100 mile goal.

Also, I biked an extra 10.5 miles today. Rode to work and home (which doesn't count because it's normal for me), and then rode an additional 10.5 miles with a friend. If we're short on miles, you can use those. Still going out on the bike on Sunday, and we just made plans to go out on Saturday morning as well.
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Drank all my water, did 5 sets of 21's and climbed 150 stairs. My sister, who is recovering from surgery and can't lift more than 5 lbs, lives on the second floor (15 stairs). She needed me to take her shopping and then bring the groceries into her house so 10 times I went up and down the stairs. I was also under my calorie goal for the day.
  • walkingingrace2011
    Options
    Tried a new kind of workout today - kettlebell! OK, this kicked my butt!
    3 sets of 21's
    100 jumping jacks (When I started fitness pal in March, I could not do more than 3-5 of these!)
    20 swimmer's presses
    15 glasses of water
    under calorie count
    0 extra miles today - still 6 miles to reach the 10 mile commitment for this week!

Woooo hoooo!!!!!!!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    You guys are DOING IT! AWESOME! I'm so impressed!
    Today I did...

~50 Squat Kicks
    ~50 Swimmers Presses
    ~50 sit ups
    ~50 Mountain Climbers
    ~5 Miles walking
    ~100 Jumping Jacks
    ~12 glasses of Water
    ~Came in under calorie goal

Whew! I'm tired! I'll catch up with you all tomorrow!
    You guys ROCK!
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    21's and 100 jumping jacks
    under carlorie goal
    water done 9 glasses
    I did not do reg exercise today this was an off day and usualy my day off.
    Oh did you count my 2 miles yesterday? I wasnt sure if i added on my post. I did on my cardio diary.
  • song2sing
    Options
    You guys are DOING IT! AWESOME! I'm so impressed!
    Today I did...

~50 Squat Kicks
    ~50 Swimmers Presses
    ~50 sit ups
    ~50 Mountain Climbers
    ~5 Miles walking
    ~100 Jumping Jacks
    ~12 glasses of Water
    ~Came in under calorie goal

Whew! I'm tired! I'll catch up with you all tomorrow!
    You guys ROCK!

And you are doing all this and keeping stats for our entire team. YOU ROCK too Amazing Grace!! Thanks so much for all that you do for each of us, to keep us motivated to jump higher, run faster and TEAM IT UP to Kick August in the Glutes!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    AS OF THIS POST, WE HAVE 33 MILES TOWARDS OUR 100 MILE TEAM CHALLENGE FOR THIS WEEK.

I'm soooooo sore this morning,,, ugh!! I think that my exuberance has caught up with me!! haha. But I have a date tonight, and am up early to go out and get (some) of my walk in this morning!! (Smile).

My time online has been limited the last couple of nights, so I will be messaging some of you to check in on your stats that I may have missed this week....

Also, I think that I still need recipes from the following people:
    me
    Carrriebear
    cath
    clew
    edithrenee
    cblackb
    healthymern
    kat
    lisaap (vacation)
    TNGirlyGirl
    Xtine
    Yay_Me

if you've posted it, and I've missed it, please let me know.

Have a GREAT day everybody!! TGIF!!
  • musky4
    musky4 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    for yesterday:
    water - ck
    under calories - ck
    exercise - ck
    (walked 2 miles --- not sure if that will go towards 'our' miles or not)
    mountain climbers balance - ck
    cruches (from wed)- ck
    3 sets of 21 (from thurs)- ck
    did 25 jumping jacks (i must not be doing these right - my ankles kill me at 15, feel like i'm gonna twist one of them by the time i get to 25 - when i go out i am on the tops of my feet - i assume this isnt correct??)
    so i have left: 75 jumping jacks for thurs and todays (fri) stuff.
  • song2sing
    Options
    Hey friends!

I'm a little achy today in the back of my neck down through my shoulders, throughout my back, and in my hip joints. Anyone else with me?

Since the weather got nice I had not done my indoor Calisthenics (core work) for quite awhile. I was very weak in my core and sometimes I couldn't even support my body with some of Jillians floor work. So I went outside and started walking and running.

Well baby, we are getting stronger!! No pain, no gain, right?! Very very thankful for this challenge as it has made me get back into strength training again. I need a good foundation (as in a strong core) as I am such a weakling!! All those years couching it was giving me a faulty and unreliable foundation.

Today I will listen to my body and keep an eye on my aches and pains as I push through, so I don't push myself to an injury.

Have a great and awesome TGIF day!!

Joyful in the Journey!
    Tammy - song2sing
  • cath1717
    Options
    AUGUST 11TH 2011

So sorry, Im still sick today... I didn't do any exercice but I will do them to get up to date with everything needed friday, promise!

Water = check

Cath
  • song2sing
    Options
    AUGUST 11TH 2011

So sorry, Im still sick today... I didn't do any exercice but I will do them to get up to date with everything needed friday, promise!

Water = check

Cath

Rest and relax and let your body heal Cath!
    You'll catch up later! No worries!!
    We are here for you, just let us know how we can help!

Praying for you,
    Tammy = song2sing
  • cath1717
    Options
    Thanks Tammy! :)

I have a question, I created a recipe in my profile under Food/Recipe and they asked me if I wanted to share it with everybody and I said yes. This is the recipe I would like to share with you guys, but insted of rewritting everything here, is there a way you can find it/search it in this website? Cause I said that I want to share it with everybody or maybe it's gonna be available in the future on the site... The title of the recipe is : Couscous à la marocaine / Joël Legendre Page 292

Cath