200 X Challenge

Options

Replies

• vellacraptor
    Options
    Did my 100. For some reason I keep doing them at midnight. xD
    So tomorrow(today?) I have the next 125!
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    woohoo got my 100 for today done ;) yay they are starting to get easier I can do 50 now before I feel like fainting lol
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I still have my jacks from the 14th and 15th to do. :( I forgot about doing them but yesterday I caught up with both sets of 75. Now I need to catch up with my 100s...

Weekends always screw me up...:( Well, only when I'm away. I was at my mom's with my brothers. I did get lots of swimming in between Saturday and Sunday though. :)
  • kezziemc
    kezziemc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Missed a few days so done 130 tonight and 130 last night
  • cmreblin
    cmreblin Posts: 15
    Options
    did my 150 today.....feeling good!
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work everyone!
  • vellacraptor
    Options
    Missed a few days, haven't been feeling well haha.
    Did 300 this morning...so that takes care of day 9/10 and 50 of day 11...sooo 250 left? xD
    Get those done tonight. :)
  • vellacraptor
    Options
    Done, think I'm on day 12 now. But I did a few extra just in case.
    So 150 in the morning~
  • vellacraptor
    Options
    Done. :3
    ha is anyone still doing these? xD
    I feel weird for posting so often. :B
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Done. :3
    ha is anyone still doing these? xD
    I feel weird for posting so often. :B

I am! I just haven't been post every day. Just coming in to check in every so often. :-) Keep it up! The hard part will start when we are doing the jumping jacks AND adding on to them (see original post).
  • vellacraptor
    Options
    Day 13 175 done
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,946 Member
    Options
    I have been doing them every day but don't post on the thread, just on my profile/newsfeed and in my exercise diary.

Missed yesterday as I was out morning, afternoon, and evening.

Planned to catch up today but accidently sat on a mechanical pencil that poked me and pierced the skin on the back of my thigh near the top of the thigh and I am pretty sure the "lead" went inside as it left a mark and I couldn't find the lead anywhere else. Think and hope we got the piece of "lead" out but my thigh is still sore so I will wait until after dinner to see if I feel up to doing jumping jacks.
  • vellacraptor
    Options
    Day 14 175 done.
    I just keep posting because otherwise I'll lose track. xD'
  • KayteeBear
    Options
    I've been doing them but been behind. I just finished my second set of 150......we'll see how I do at 175 since I've been doing them all at once. I have been able to do them all without taking a bread so far but the sides of my calves have been getting sore around the 130th or so jumping jack so 175 might be hard. lol But I'm almost caught up...
  • vellacraptor
    Options
    Did them for yesterday and today.
    One more day for 200 then time to add. o 0o
  • vellacraptor
    Options
    Did the 200 yesterday + 25 crunches, and same for today.
  • cmreblin
    cmreblin Posts: 15
    Options
    did mine for today i missed yesterday though. i have to say though i think it's helping a little bit ive lost almost two pounds trying to do everything i can. if i dont see a big change right away that's ok. a little at a time is fine by me!
  • KayteeBear
    Options
    How's everybody doing????

I'm definitely behind. I'm just starting my 175 sets now...I think I'm going to have to start splitting it up a bit to do all of them.
  • vellacraptor
    Options
    Missed yesturday, so I think I'm at 400 jj and 75 crunches for today I'm doing. :)
  • vellacraptor
    Options
    200 + 50 done today