Pets.

prettytoxic
prettytoxic Posts: 122 Member
I'm a little bored so I'm started this up.
What pets do you have [if any]?
Any pictures? I love cute pets ^_^
Also is there anything you'd love to have?

This is my baby:

ibmk2r.jpg

Her name is Láska, it means 'Love' in Czech. She's a bearded dragon [for those who don't now], and she is missing 2 of her toes on her back foot on the right. We also own one of her sisters, Kirai [means 'Hate' in Japanese].

This is also my baby:

2qbx9bo.jpg

His name is Ike. Unfortunately he now lives with my mum because he's too big for our flat and I miss him dearly.

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    I'm a little bored so I'm started this up.
    What pets do you have [if any]?
    Any pictures? I love cute pets ^_^
    Also is there anything you'd love to have?

This is my baby:

ibmk2r.jpg

Her name is Láska, it means 'Love' in Czech. She's a bearded dragon [for those who don't now], we also own one of her sisters, Kirai [means 'Hate' in Japanese].

This is also my baby:

2qbx9bo.jpg

His name is Ike. Unfortunately he now lives with my mum because he's too big for our flat and I miss him dearly.

love your pets!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    sorry, i don't have a photo handy of my ruddy abby, dearly departed.

but BUMP - love these photos!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    sapphirex.jpg

This is my cat Sapphire :)
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Cats...
    Cassie, aka Mi Cassie...orange tabby
    Cody, aka Cody Bear...orange tabby
    Hershey, aka Hershey Kisses...black long hair
    Toby, aka Toe Biter...grey tabby
    Jessie, aka Jessie Lynn...grey tabby
    Sabrina, aka Sabie...siamese
    Haley, aka Haley Man...siamese

Dogs...
    Baby, aka Baboodles...pit bull mix
    Daisy, aka Buddy...dachshund

All rescued and amazing! <3
  • kristimaggard
    kristimaggard Posts: 112 Member
    Awww!!! They're so cute!!!! I loooooove my pet!!! His name is Chaz and so stinkin' adorable!!!! :)

chaz.jpg

25907_385039101542_507966542_3708680_6289350_n.jpg
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    I have a beardie, too, but I don't know how to post pics!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    My pets pics are in my profile, I just lost my love, Lord Derby the beagle, but I just got Freya, the French bulldog....she is making it all better, I also have a 110 pound Pitbull, Capone...
  • kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    I have a 2 year old miniature schnauzer named Charlotte!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Awesome! Love the beardie - I used to have an iguana, I miss that guy ... and your pup is gorgeous.

I have a German Shorthair, he is my sweet boy :heart: ...
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Your pets are adorable! I'm sorry I don't know how to post pictures on the message boards but I have a kitty cat named Pebbles, she is about 7 years old. I also have a goldfish named Flipper and a hamster named Hamtaro...and a box turtle named Chip who really belongs to my husband....he has had him for over 20 years!! Plus everyone who decides they don't want their cats anymore sets them off at my house so I have SEVERAL outdoor cats that I feed and take care of! It's a zoo around here! :bigsmile:
  • cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    I have a 1 yr old mini dachshund named Rowdy. If you click the link for my before and after pics in my signature you will see my puppy.
  • tifanietiberio
    tifanietiberio Posts: 76 Member
    Please see profile pic on left for cutest animal ever!!!! His name is Sexy Baby Mayer- well, really, just Mayer.

i adopted mayer on a whim 6 yrs ago- my friend wanted this puppy she had seen online and i was like "i hate weirdo dog people get me out of here" but i stopped to look at him bc he was so pretty. took him for a walk, he dragged me through the parking lot, don't know why but decided to adopt him. when i signed the paperwork they told me he had been there for almost six months and was probably going to be put to sleep soon. he's an angel. no one wanted him because he looked like a big scary pit bull. whatever. 2 years after i adopted him aka "the day mum came" (i tell him a three hour long story about it every year on our doggie-versary), I took a job at that shelter as the marketing director. but, nonprofit being what it is, i was laid off about a year ago and finally just found a job that i love.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    This is my black lab Scooby,and my daughter.the picture is about 2 years old but one of my favs
    39735_143028722381962_100000245053643_354267_1974209_n.jpg
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    This is Jake back in 2001, he's 11 years old now and still active and loving. He lives with my Ma and Sister since my apartment is tiny.
    http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd436/Babyfiresims/Life outside Sims 3/Jake2001.jpg
    These two are Stroker (right) and Hoop (left) they are Mongolian Gerbils and are brothers as well. They are like my sons and I love them with all my heart!
    http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd436/Babyfiresims/Life outside Sims 3/IMAG0151invert.jpg

Click the links to see their photos on Photobucket.com! :-)
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    I have 3 cats, Monte, an orange and white, short hair domestic, Jack, a black and white long hair domestic, and Wiskey, my brown tabby, maine coon mutt! I'm still new to this thing, so I don't know how to post pics yet. Up untill I year ago I also had dogs, 2 chows, Meeko, she passed away last fall, and Kodi, he was our Kodi bears. I also had Great danes as a kid, Bubba was my baby, a 200 pound Harlequin.
  • karenmi
    karenmi Posts: 242 Member
    We have many beloved pets.....no human children, just furry friends.

We have 4 rescue dogs:
    Tippy - 15 yr old Doberman X rescued from Alberta First Nations reserve
    Pidd - 6 yr old Husky X rescued from Alberta First Nations reserve
    Brandy - 6 yr old Choc Lab X rescued from a high-kill shelter in Louisiana (she's in my profile picture)
    Amber - 1 yr old ??? rescued from the streets of Cancun, Mexico

And 5 rescued cats, from 1 yr old to 15 yrs old.

We've been involved in rescue for many years, obviously!!!

Our motto is "Don't Breed or Buy While Shelter Pets Die".
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    My babies!!!! :D

peppers004.jpg
  • veganjeanie
    veganjeanie Posts: 158 Member
    Our house is full of cats and one dog, all rescues:

Cats: Jezabel, Loki, Samwise, Trumpkin, Slayer, Magic, and Harriet
    Dog: Maggie the beagle

Feral colony we care for on our property: 10 assorted black and tabby cats, including: Elvis, Noisy, Sabrina, Darren, and Simon
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    My babies!!!! :D

peppers004.jpg

p4.jpg
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Oooooooooooo, fun!!!!

This is my lab/pit, Mya aka "Mya-pants":
    IMAG0810.jpg

My senior kitty, Floyd aka "The Floyd":
    IMAG0706.jpg