Have you ever regret eating something while drunk or Hungove

Options
BEERRUNNER
BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
I have!!!!!!!!! Over my rockstar weekend I woke up with a Stage3( Beedo30's term) hangover and Proceeded to bake a frozen Pizza and I nearly flexed the whole thing and downed it with a 16 ounce Powerade!.........damn!

Oh theres been worse....this is merely an example of this weekend though. :bigsmile:

ANYWAY I did manage to work it off that afternoon!

Anyone have similar stories????

Replies

• pratkovic
    Options
    Oh yes!!
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Story of my life!
    Especially from a hangover because then I am ravenous!
  • tifanietiberio
    tifanietiberio Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Similar stories? Too many to count.....

See my before picture for how that turned out :)
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Whenever I have a reaaalllly bad hangover (almost every weekend :blushing: ) I indulge in tons of grease. The typical hangover remedy comes from Wendy's - my JBC (maybe x 4) some fries, and I also "curl" a few Gatorades. This weekend I was a good girl though. :bigsmile: Didn't become my regular toasty self, only a little tipsy :drinker:
  • zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I eat 1 meal a week that is not exactly great for me but not horrible either, and every time I eat it I want to head straight to the gym

like this coming weekend for example

my husband is making a hand made macaroni and bacon pizza then smoking it in his smoker with hickory wood so it will be AMAZING I am going to try and only have 1 slice
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Plenty of times, mostly hungover. Just last weekend, when drunk, I cooked a Knorr Pasta side and ate the whole damn box. I just make sure to drink plenty of water the next day and get some kind of exercise, even if it's just walking. It happens to the best of us, of course I tend to do it once a week lol.
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had nachos, fried chicken, peanut butter squares....im blanking on the rest but it was a very high sodium/ fat day .....stupid hangovers
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I am the queen of the Drunken Munchies. I work so hard to save up drinking calories and I turn around and there is a DELICOUS gyro in my hands. The other great thing is when I come home (drunk) and make home made french fries. Then not only am I eating when I shouldn't but I am drunkenly operating a Mandolin and a Deep Fryer. As for hangovers the trouble is a always order food because I am in no shape to cook. Ah I gain the lbs by drinking and then by drunken munchies!!!
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Friday night after 7 shots of tequila I stopped over at Whataburger (if you are not from the south then you wont know) and ate completely nasty!! But it tasted so good that night. Zumba the next day was BRUTAL with tequila oozing from my poors!!!! Good stuff!
  • CeejayGee
    CeejayGee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I've regretted a few things I've done while drunk...eating may be the least of them :)

But, yes, drinking gives me the munchies. Which is why I hardly drink anymore. Recently I did drink a lot at a party, though, and I barely ate a thing! So, that was a big accomplishment :)
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    oooh yes, I LOVE peanut butter and I think I have had it every day for the last 8 months but I have it weighed and limited in a day, what do I fancy when I am drunk more peanut butter yummmmm
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Oh Yeah...White Castle Sliders are my weakness!
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Don't get me started!!!! I much when I m drunk,,,,,and eat twice the amount of heavy food the next day to suck up all the stomach acid!!

I'm sssssooooo bad......all that food....plus all the beer that i drank on top of it....ohmygosh!
  • RdySetGO11
    RdySetGO11 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Sheww.... after a night of drinking (even just a little bit) I don't wanna eat anything! The thought of it makes me wanna.... well ya know. lol
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I t eat really bad while drinking.. cookies, chips, candy... anything sugary and salty!! its bad... but when i am hungover i usually make up for it because i can never eat anything but fresh fruit and drink recovery Gatorade.
  • HollyMcCaw
    HollyMcCaw Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Yep. If it wasn't for drinking and then pigging out I'd be at my goal weight right now!
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I have gone out and got drunk only to hit Taco Bell and eat a 6 pack or bean burritos on the way home.
  • rockthehourglass
    rockthehourglass Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Ohhh yes, pretty much every time. We always stop at the diner after the bar, no matter how determined I am not to. And hangovers require a Burger King breakfast with a Coke.
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Oh god :[
    You don't even know.
    If I'm at a party and there is cheese dip, I will smear that **** all over mah face and then **** up some mcdoubles on the way home.
  • rockthehourglass
    rockthehourglass Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've regretted a few things I've done while drunk...eating may be the least of them :)

Story of my life. :P