Have you ever regret eating something while drunk or Hungove

Options

Replies

• Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I don't drink anymore! So I don't mess up my weight anymore! ♥ Maybe 1 or 2 on a RARE occasion, but I don't ever get drunk.
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    While drinking = HOT DOGS! With tons of ketchup!! Hungover = not a damn thing! Lots of water tho!
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hashbrowns...smothered and covered. And an ooey gooey cheesey omelet.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    You just cant help it.....waking up ravanous is the worst! hahahaha
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter & Whipped Cream.....mmmm
  • cvstokke
    cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    every weekend - thanks college... lol

i've gotten much better but that pizza is just SO good after a few bourbons
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I am so notoriously bad I have to tell my friends that I am not allowed to go before we even start drinking. Never forget the night (or maybe never remember) when I woke up and thought I had done pretty well until I looked on my credit card bill--sure enough there was a McDonald's run AND a GYRO RUN!!!!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    a couple years back i used to drink every weekend! every saturday and sunday morning I would wake up to the biggest hangover ever!! I would get my mum to go down kebab and buy me like 3 kebabs to last me throughout the day!! It was very expensive!! And thats why im on here today!! trying to loose the weight from them hangover foods!

I dont think ive eaten anything bad whilst i was drunk (from what i remember!!) But when I left high school the whole year had a massive beach party to celebrate like the last time we were all together like. - And i was reallly reallly reallly drunk i could barely stand on 2 feet! And theres pictures of me on all 4's on the sand and eating the sand?!!! I dont know why i was eating sand! hahahaha! But the pictures are shockin! And the next morning my mouth was reallly dry.. NEVER AGAIN! :blushing:
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    for a good year i only frequented a local club where they would serve (free) food after midnight. this included pizza and bbq in their rooftop patio. i think i got mild liver disease from eating and drinking during this period
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    No this has never happened to me....
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    ALL THE TIME.

I ate half a box of my children's chocolate cereal last time I got drunk.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    menudo is the best hangover food
    the best drunk food is nachos! lots of them! and big red!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Yep. If it wasn't for drinking and then pigging out I'd be at my goal weight right now!

High five !:drinker: I also wouldn't have gotten up so high in my weight in the first place.:blushing:

Cheers!
    Jacki
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Everything in my ****ing house as if the Apocalypse is tomorrow.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This made me laugh! I can so relate!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    menudo is the best hangover food
    the best drunk food is nachos! lots of them! and big red!

Menudo! I agree is the best hangover food!!! I dice up .............
    Raw Jalapeno
    onion
    and squeeze a lime in it!

AWESOMENESS!!!
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    No regrets. None.
  • schibs
    schibs Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yesturday my "day after" meal was 4 slices of buffalo chicken pizza, about 10 hot wings, and about 4 more beer.
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm ok when I'm drinking, I have a rule, "if i don't eat, i can't be sick"

Confession time.........
    My first hangover after discovering MFP; I ate a macdonalds meal (can't even remember what it was) with an extra Strawberry milkshake, cheeseburger and some chicken wrap thing. I drank about 3 bottle of lucozade, 1 can of Irn Bru....and then for lunch I had a garlic mushroom pizza washed down with 2 cans of mountain dew. For dinner, mixed meat calzone with a 2 ltr bottle of lemonade. Plus a grazed on chocolate and fizzy cola bottle all day.

I don't know what made me feel worse, the food, the hangover or the shame

....the shame....
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Yesturday my "day after" meal was 4 slices of buffalo chicken pizza, about 10 hot wings, and about 4 more beer.

Ladies and gentlemen...............this guy did it like a CHAMP!!! :drinker:
  • schibs
    schibs Posts: 51 Member
    Options

Ladies and gentlemen...............this guy did it like a CHAMP!!! :drinker:

Just a typical weekend! Ha!