Women that are 5'3

Options
What is your goal weight? I'm just curious. I know all bodies are different.

Replies

• BrendaBlis
    BrendaBlis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3! I would like to see 125. :smile: Currently 136.
  • healthyrmn
    Options
    my goal weight is 130lb but presently i am working to leave the 150 and enter the 140
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    My original goal was 135. Right now I feel pretty comfy floating around 130.
  • winodini
    winodini Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 130.
  • margieward82
    margieward82 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and hover between 90 to 95 lbs.
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Uhm, I'm 5'2" and 103. But I'm also not quite a woman :P
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" & while I didn't originally have a goal weight, I would have been happy to get to 140. That would have been a 30lb loss. I am now at 123, a 50lb+ loss & working on maintaining. Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • dennissara
    Options
    I would be estatic to see 150, in my fantasies it is 135.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    holy crap.
  • christinathompson1
    christinathompson1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    110-101 pounds
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I am aiming for 130ish. I got down to 143 before and felt great but I did have a few little spots to tone up so I think 130 would be a good goal for my body.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I'd really like to see 115 or 120, but I think 125 is going to be more easily maintainable, especially as I start to put on muscle, which I do pretty easily.

ETA: I have a medium-large frame, which makes a difference, too.
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3! goal is 120-125, I'm...umm...blessed up top and I don't want that to change TOO much!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and I would like to be around 115.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 at 145 would like to see 135 maybe 130 depending how I feel.
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    It's going to vary by frame type and age, you know. Different for everyone even if your height matches.

By the way, wonder why the person writing the original post asked everyone else for their goal without being open to share her own?

I'm a medium frame so would look very sickly at 110. My goal is 135 (almost there - yeah) but planning to go for 130 which should be have my size 6's nice and loose again.
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and hovering around the 170 pound mark. My goal weight is 140 but at this point I prefer to take it 10 pounds at a time so I don't get overwhelmed.

The best bet is to make small goals and adjust them as you go along depending on how you feel. Weight is just a number and it can back fire if you focus to much on it.

Good luck to you:smile:

Cheers,
    Alsison
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    It's going to vary by frame type and age, you know. Different for everyone even if your height matches.

By the way, wonder why the person writing the original post asked everyone else for their goal without being open to share her own?

I'm a medium frame so would look very sickly at 110. My goal is 135 (almost there - yeah) but planning to go for 130 which should be have my size 6's nice and loose again.

FYI - Her GOAL weights are posted in her signature line. :smile:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

She may not have a goal yet and is trying to get an idea for one.

That is very true about frame. I have the large girls on top, as well, but they were there when I weighed 102 pounds before, so I'm not worried about losing them. :-)

I have a pretty small frame, but I'm an hourglass, so TOO skinny won't look right on me, but I'm pretty confident 115-120 will be perfect.