Women that are 5'3

Options

Replies

• sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and working towards 150. BMI calculator says I should be 140. I have a big build so I am just going with the flow not really a number yet. I'm at 173 right now. I want a solid body still not skinny fat.
  • kripley1229
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and am aiming for 115.
  • regina_mundi
    Options
    I'll be flamed for this, but 95 lbs was the last weight I was complimented constantly. This increased my confidence, which may have been a reason for the compliments as well. However, I have always been skinny fat, so my gain of 10 lbs (to 115) in June made me look much worse than such a gain might on someone more fit. My current journey involves exercise, and my lifelong knee problems have improved dramatically. Therefore, I may have reported my goal weight as 95 lbs, but I'll be happy at whatever weight enables me to fit my clothes well. I am a cheapskate, and I refuse to shop for clothes when I already have so many.
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Duh - you are so right. I missed it!
  • Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and honestly I don't think I've ever been below 160 pounds (in H.S.) so I am hoping to get down to 160 and then go from there, I'll have to re-evaluate :) Good Luck Everyone!!!
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal weight is a toned 120. I have gotten down to 116 before but felt I was too thin.
  • sooh2011
    sooh2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My goal was 135, which I reached last week. I've now changed my goal to 133 in the hope that those 2 lbs will come off my stomach, which could do with being a little smaller!
  • margieward82
    margieward82 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'll be flamed for this, but 95 lbs was the last weight I was complimented constantly. This increased my confidence, which may have been a reason for the compliments as well. However, I have always been skinny fat, so my gain of 10 lbs (to 115) in June made me look much worse than such a gain might on someone more fit. My current journey involves exercise, and my lifelong knee problems have improved dramatically. Therefore, I may have reported my goal weight as 95 lbs, but I'll be happy at whatever weight enables me to fit my clothes well. I am a cheapskate, and I refuse to shop for clothes when I already have so many.

I am not skinny fat, in fact I bet I am stronger than most girls out there. I lift 4 days a week and go for a walk/jog about 5 days a week. But! I am the same way! 10 lbs on me looks like 30 lbs on someone else. I have a very small frame (tiny wrists, ankles and hips) and tend to carry my weight in my mid-section and some in my thighs. My goal is to stay at/under 95lbs while adding muscle mass. If the muscle moves the scale up, fine! But if I get soft looking, then I will be dropping my goal back down again. Good luck to you!
  • SMCNEIL40
    SMCNEIL40 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and my goal weight is 170 or a size 12...which ever comes first. Being much smaller than that will make me look weird! Happy Losing!!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and my goal weight is 170 or a size 12...which ever comes first. Being much smaller than that will make me look weird! Happy Losing!!

I was a TIGHT size 12 at 166 pounds (my highest ever).
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Probably 140-150.
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    135 is my goal weight but I lift a lot and want the muscle definition.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" and I fluctuate from 130-132. My goal is 124 just to have that nice cushion since I usually fluctuate 1-2 lbs. I incorporate weights with cardio and work on having a pretty clean diet.
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    I am 5'3 almost, my goal is 145-150.
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'3 at 130 and I'd like to be 125 or less. Although it is not seeming like it will happen because genetics don't seem to be on my side. Eh, I wear a sz 2 so I can't really complain.
  • Babushka_Dolly
    Babushka_Dolly Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Im just under 5.3, My goal weight is 112 x
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    It's going to vary by frame type and age, you know. Different for everyone even if your height matches.

By the way, wonder why the person writing the original post asked everyone else for their goal without being open to share her own?

I'm a medium frame so would look very sickly at 110. My goal is 135 (almost there - yeah) but planning to go for 130 which should be have my size 6's nice and loose again.

Look in my signature, smart one. Are you pmsing?
  • xosillylilalixo
    Options
    I'm about 5'3" and currently 121 pounds. I'm aiming for 110 right now. I have a small frame.
  • weightofyourskin
    Options
    I'm currently 177 (my heaviest weight was 184). My clothing size varies depending on the brand, but I'm a size 12 on average. According to the BMI I should be 136 at the most, but I don't put much stock in that chart. My goal weight is tentatively 140 - I say tentatively because I haven't been that light since maybe the 9th or 10th grade (I'm 22 now) and if I feel healthy and confident and attractive at 145 or 150, I might stop there.
  • sunshinethompson
    sunshinethompson Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm working to eventually get to 160lbs!!!!!