Replies

• Angelgrl86
    Angelgrl86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Out of Chetwood and heading towards Midgewater Marshes
  • Ryoku
    Ryoku Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm new but this is awesome. I think this could keep me motivated to walk. I've got some catching up to do but this little hobbit will meet you there.
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking. I'm still on that same path uphill in the forest. *sigh*
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I am camping in some thickets. I guess it's the boring part of the journey because there is next to no details about it. 266 miles in.
  • VelvetKey
    VelvetKey Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm approaching Farmer Maggot's house; I'm wandering along in his fields right now. Mushrooms, anyone??
  • Angelgrl86
    Options
    Half a mile from the Midgewater Marshes.

I really need to pick up the pace if I'm gonna make it to Weathertop before snow flies up here in Central NY
  • linbee83
    linbee83 Posts: 144
    Options
    I've been slacking, but right now I am journeying through the Barrow-downs. Just stopped Midday, ate & fell asleep! Oh no!
  • ncwingnut71
    Options
    We were just saved by Tom Bombadil and are spending a few days at his house. Then, on to Bree!
  • VelvetKey
    Options
    I'm at Farmer Maggot's finally! We're holding him up for 'shrooms. *wicked hobbit grin*
  • Angelgrl86
    Options
    - Ok, so I'm somewhere in the Midgewater Marshes..
  • Vaibhav_ace
    Vaibhav_ace Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure they have Giant Eagles to fly you into Mordor. Walking is a pretty good idea, but in the interest of time and saving the world and all, let's take a flight this time

But what an excellent idea, It made me chuckle ;)
  • ncwingnut71
    Options
    Finally hit 100 miles! We just left Tom Bombadil's house....headed for Bree! But, we have to get past the Barrow-wights in the gloomy Barrow Downs first.
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Ahhh this is so cool! I want to start (even if a little late). I've run 13 miles this week. Is there a place where you can figure out where you are at a given time? Thanks!
  • Angelgrl86
    Options
    Ahhh this is so cool! I want to start (even if a little late). I've run 13 miles this week. Is there a place where you can figure out where you are at a given time? Thanks!

http://home.insightbb.com/~eowynchallenge/Walk/walk.html
  • janski2
    janski2 Posts: 70
    Options
    You're never too late. Welcome.
  • janski2
    janski2 Posts: 70
    Options
    I am pretty sure they have Giant Eagles to fly you into Mordor. Walking is a pretty good idea, but in the interest of time and saving the world and all, let's take a flight this time

But what an excellent idea, It made me chuckle ;)

Silly, if you did that only the eagles would lose weight.
  • _Khaleesi_
    Options
    Great work everyone!!! I am at 297.5 miles today (thanks to a lot of walking this weekend). I am currently camping. Huzzah!!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Over the last 2 weeks I have walked the equivalent of 49.8 miles.

Total miles walked to date: 180.75
  • _Khaleesi_
    Options
    309 miles!! Still camping, just in a different place. *yawn* I need to find me some Elves!! Not far to go now!
  • VelvetKey
    Options
    Farmer Maggot just dropped us off at the Buckleberry Ferry and we met up with Merry there...any second now we're going to look back at the bank and see a Black Rider!