Replies

• robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hot Damn! this is my new mantra!
  • nikkif87
    nikkif87 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Sad this challenge is almost over, but glad I am real close to my goal. 4# away but only 2 days :cry: But at least I am closing in :happy: Hope everyone is closing in or at their goal. Meant to answer the last question of the day but couldn't find the link. So my week has been: P90x week 5, I have core today and cardio tomorrow. Getting in as many walks as I can, and drinking lots of water!
  • julidav
    julidav Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I will not be able to post my weight on Friday. I will not be in town my mom is having surgery. On the other hand I have past my goal for this challenge which is a good thing!! Maybe I can do it on Saturday if the thread is still here.. Good Luck everyone!!!
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Final day of the challenge! :sad: I will miss it.

If any of you are not my friends on here, please request me and I will accept. :happy:

And it's time for the final QOTD:

Share your results!!! Did you make your goal?
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Final QOTD: Weighing in for the week tomorrow morning, but I did peek at the scale yesterday morning and saw 147 on the scale :smile: . I missed my goal by 2 pounds, but still made all of my other goals. I am now wearing a 10 (no more 12's) and some of my 10's are slightly loose as of this week. I also ran my 1st 5K on 9/10/11 and finished in 28 minutes and 41 seconds. My goal was under 35 minutes and I did this in under 30 minutes, I was so proud of myself. Overall, I still think I was successful at this challenge and am glad I participated in this.
  • nikkif87
    nikkif87 Posts: 193 Member
    Options

I sadly did not make my goal:ohwell: I did do very well though and came close, my goal was to be at 165#, this morning I weighed in at 169.4#( yesterday was 169#, but I got new shoes?) I am very happy with coming so close :bigsmile: Like I said yesterday my BMI is now in the overweight range which has been a personal goal of mine to get out of the obese range. Glad I was able to participate and meet everyone here. Woo-hoo to everyone who made their goal or surpassed it :drinker: To all the close calls like me, keep pushing, we can get there!:flowerforyou:
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Final day of the challenge!

I did it! Goal was 195 and my weight this morning 194 :bigsmile:
    This is the first challenge I joined and I am so excited. Not to sure about your next challenge. No junk food thats tough I am still cutting back slowwly. I am a out and out junk food junky.

Thank You!!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Original goals...

NAME: Leslie
    HEIGHT: 4'11"
    START WEIGHT FOR CHALLENGE: 124
    GOAL WEIGHT FOR CHALLENGE: 118 ~ ending weight 116! :smile:
    START PANTS SIZE: 4 (a very tight 4)
    GOAL PANTS SIZE: 2 or a loose 4 ~ made it to a loose 4! :wink:
    FOLLOW ANY SPECIAL DIET: Calorie counting here on MFP and just being mindful of what I eat
    DIET GOALS: To drink more water and eat less processed foods
    EXERCISE GOALS: I'm a very fast walker, but I would love to be able to run....maybe jog a couple of miles without stopping ~ made it to jogging a mile :happy:
    OTHER GOALS: To get back to my pre-baby weight (15 years ago)
    FUN FACT: I was in the Army (probably the last time I had a regular workout routine)