What's your favorite low-calorie indulgence?

Options
13»

Replies

• Paiche
    Paiche Posts: 92
    Options
    I like to take 5 special k crackers and split one laughing cow light swiss cheese wedge among them, then put a bit of tomato with just a teeny bit of garlic salt. Its so yummy!!

Also homemade crystal light or watermelon slushies are yummo! Or banana homemade icecream!!

Popcorn with taco seasoning or with cinnamon and splenda. You can also try some crystal light, sugar free jello, or other random stuff to sprinkle on top.

If you grate carrots and put it into cherry sugar free jello it makes the carrots taste like candy :)
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    corny bars .. i'm obsessed with them .. although i know even though a bar is only 65 cals, it's not exactly HEALTHY .. i mean it's still chocolate & stuff but i just LOVE them! (:

never tasted skinny cow before but when i hit up the US next month, i definitely will!

I've never heard of corny bars...sounds interesting.

they are super nice .. i buy them in germany but i'm pretty sure they're available almost all over europe. doubt you can buy them in the us but you guys have so many goodies anyway! :D