Options

Replies

• tsimmsva
    Options
    Wow...that's GREAT!!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Well done you look fab, you motivate me to keep at it.
    I've just finished day 3 level one and so far i'm getting through it.
  • gwennypink
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! I'm on Day 2, hope that I can get as great of results as you did!
  • tycusjay
    tycusjay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I've just finished level 1, day 4 and your pics have made me even more determined!! I wish I had taken my own before pics so I can compare :grumble:
  • vgarza2
    vgarza2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. I needed inspiration. You look amazing.
  • NicoleSchimmel
    NicoleSchimmel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I bought that DVD about 6 months ago, and have used it, but not regularly. Being that you did this for 30 days, at what point did you go from level 1 to level 2 to level 3? Level 1 week 1, level 2 week 2 and 3, week 4 level 3?

Very impressive!!
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    It is very subtle but your body was amazing before. Gorgeous. x
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    great job! me and my husband just started the 30 ds we are on day 2 i hope i see some results :)
  • BrownEyedGirl130
    Options
    Great Job...I'm on day 3
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    That's awesome.. *Wonders if it works for men.
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Wow! That uis fab. Just finished day 4 and am actually enjoying it, despite the pain! Seeing this makes me even more determined to continue. Thanks for sharing.
  • Alicja_W
    Alicja_W Posts: 169
    Options
    you look great :D
  • Alicja_W
    Alicja_W Posts: 169
    Options
    you look great :D
  • denice0414
    denice0414 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow....You look Amazing!!! I just started and am on day 3..Thanks for sharing!!
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing. I am on Day 8. Switching to Level 2. I cussed Jillian out the first day, but I realized how out of shape I was. I was already going to the gym and was proud of myself doing that too. I will finishe the 30 days and not give up. You have motivated me.
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Those are some amazing results. I've been doing the shred for 10 days(not including the 3 break days I've taken) and was feeling a little disheartened as my weight hasn't moved.

How did you pattern it? Did you do ten days on level 1, ten on 2, and ten on 3 or....?
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    You look awesome!!

I'm on day 7 of my second round (first round was quite a while back; I didn't quite finish it). I'm doing levels 1&2 back to back, and then I'll do level 2 twice, and then 2&3 back to back. I loved it the first time, but I didn't lose much weight--great job dropping pounds AND inches!
  • Jljones2787
    Options
    Awesome results! Congratulations :flowerforyou:

I've been debating whether or not to try it, but now I'm definitly getting the dvd :smile:
  • stef827
    stef827 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Its definitely a workout but begginers can do it. Just stay on level 1 as long as you need to. You will be surprised how much your body can do when you push yourself :)
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    I've just noticed that my pics were brought back from the dead. Thank you everyone!

I did them in a row 10 on lvl 1, 10 lvl 2, 10 lvl 3. But I did rest only when I felt exhausted not just sore. I took a rest day after lvl 1, then just where needed in the other levels. I got sooooo bored on lvl 1 though. I very much looked forward to lvl 2 and 3. Keep up the great work girls! You can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!