How long did it take you to see noticable results?

2»

Replies

• Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    At almost 30lbs I sure as heck notice it and feel like a completely different person. I'm very excited to see the next 30lbs!!
  • I noticed after about 30 lbs. Some people noticed around 20... I'm 5' 8". I did just take a comparison picture though and there is no denying the difference! You should take pictures to help the mind catch up with the body. I still feel like I look like I did at my start weight from time to time.
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    I am down 22 lbs and I don't notice a difference, yet. My husband notices, though, so I'm happy with that for now

I definitely notice!!!

People have already told me that they notice, but I don't yet. I have been swimming a lot, though, and I already noticed increased strength and stamina in my laps.

As for you, OP, you look fantastic and I don't know exactly what your loss converts to in pounds, but you look great to me already.
  • lma0423
    lma0423 Posts: 78 Member
    Looks like 20 is the magic number... I've lost about 22, and in the past few weeks I've really seen a difference. I've gone crazy buying clothes because I feel like everything looks so good on me. It also helps that I am now a size smaller in shirts and pants. And I've started trying on old clothes that haven't fit in over 2 years!
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    30 lbs for me I started trying on clothes that were always a bit too small and now they fit nicely :) And jeans I used to wear when I was 30lbs heavier are toooo big!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!