Just found old images (Pics)

Options
12346»

Replies

• maillemaker
    maillemaker Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    This is crazy! This is the most incredible transformation I have very seen!

I hope my wife can do this! :)
  • kirstinlee
    kirstinlee Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm 5' 7", and have been looking for a success story from someone my height. I've definitely found it, lol! This gives me hope, because I always feel like I'm going to have to lose massive amounts of weight to look better, so I get discouraged... it's nice to know I'm only about 20 - 25 pounds away! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap you look freaking awesome, I love coming here and looking at these posts. I mean look how flat your stomach is.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Amazing - inspiriing and just tremendous to see the power of the body and mind! Hope you can come to look at your new slimmer stretch marks as signs of your success and achievement in losing weight and them no longer being 'stretched'.
    ((hugs))
  • hellsbells1
    hellsbells1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation.Well done!! Do you mind me asking if you did specific excercise to tone your tummy or did you do over all excercise?

You truly are an inspiration. ;)
  • violetsprings
    violetsprings Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just incredible.
  • littleali
    littleali Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation.Well done!! Do you mind me asking if you did specific excercise to tone your tummy or did you do over all excercise?

You truly are an inspiration. ;)

This is so strange that everybody likes my tummy, I hate it! XD
    But in general I think overall slimming through cardio and I try to do about a hundred crunches a day!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing!!! Working out and staying under calories really does work, and you are proof of it!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!
  • diana109
    diana109 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • DedicatedHooper
    Options
    Wow ! Amazing!! Do you still have stretch marks?
  • sahalcomb
    sahalcomb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    IMPRESSIVE to say the least! Way to go, you look a-maz-ing!!!!!! :)
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Great job! You accomplished so much so fast. :D
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    one word...WOW!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!