AM I CRAZY? - Not MFP related

Options
JennaM222
JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
Okay, I am going to start by saying I enjoy reading my horoscope becasue it is fun, and kind of believe in the whole "It's becasue I am a Taurus" or, "Scorpios are my lunar opposite" type deal. But I could go with out it just the same.

ANYWAYS....for the last month or two...I have been seeing the numbers 11:11 EVERYWHERE. It seems at LEAST 5 times a week I look at the clock and it is 1:11, 11:11, or end a phone call at work and the phone time is flashing at me - Conversation - 11:11 ( eleven minutes & eleven seconds ) Or, I am driving and randomly look at the clock and it is 1:11. Like, to to tooo much.

I am starting to think something weird is going on!? does 11:11 REALLY have any signifigance? And OF COURSE 11/11/11 is coming up very soon. LOL.

(This may also sound crazy) But since I have been young, I have always been very "sensetive" to the whole afterlife world/demon/ghost/psychic deal. Too much to type and explain now but I have gotten myself thinking something crazy is going to happen to me this day!

My boyfriend just took it as a sign to go buy us lottery tickets. what do you guys think?

Replies

• Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Well.... post on 11/12/11 to make sure you're not dead.

;)
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Options
    hah! i'd ascribe it to just conscious awareness.

when you're thinking about buying a new blue chevy pickup, suddenly you see them EVERYwhere, it's like they're taking over the earth. does that mean you ought to buy one? no way! get a toyota :) But then you'll see toyotas everywhere...
  • whitejessamine
    Options
    I think buying lottery tickets is a much more positive way to look at it than "something crazy is going to happen to me on this day"...
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I believe in it all, simply as I have had demonic experiences before... I'm not really sure what you should do..
    I would not say you are crazy at all...

But... Be very careful, inbetween now and 11/11/11
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    THAT IS JUST SPOOKY!1111
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    You're consciously aware like someone else said:)

But then again, I'm your astrological opposite and therefore could be wrong.

But I was born at 11:11pm:)
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Play pick 3 and 4 now till 11/11/11
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Ever notice that when you either look to buy or have bought a new car, that you then see that car all over the place? It's the same thing. You are noticing it because you have it on the brain. I'm sure if you wanted, 12:12 could be just as prominent.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I have the answer...On 11/10/11, sign over all your worldly possessions to me. lol. I notice it sometimes also, but like another person said, it is just conscious awareness. The vehicle analogy is a good way of looking at it.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    That may be true...agh! I even wake up 3 or 4 times a night at 11:11 pm it is just too weird!!
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    That may be true...agh! I even wake up 3 or 4 times a night at 11:11 pm it is just too weird!!

Well since 11:11pm comes once night... maybe someone is jacking with your clocks.
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    I see the 11's too.. and have been seeing them since 8th grade... I'm 35 on Friday :indifferent:

Then when I was about 20 years old, I made a friend who's number she always saw was 44.. now I constantly see that as well... and quite often 11:44.

Maybe it's all just coincidence... although, when i FIRST started seeing 11..
    it was because I ran a 9 min 11 sec mile in PE class. :noway: (that was in about 1990)

I wonder about the numbers too.. but then again.. they're just numbers. Right?? :huh:
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Mine is 3:33. This had been happening for years... and then I saw 'The Fourth Kind' and it all made sense...

I am being abducted regularly by aliens. :laugh:

Actually - I think it is the 'awareness' that has been described by other responses... someone once said 'It's 3:33, someone's thinking about me.' and now I can't get it out of my head. :grumble:
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    hahahahaha 3x this week I looked at my cellphone and it was 11:11 hahahaha :D
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Sounds a little like OCD.
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I always see 12:34!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options

that is totally creepy!!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I see 813 everywhere which is a significant date for me. I have won play 3 lottery about 5 gimes with that number.
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    11 is my "special number" so it doesn't sound crazy to me!