AM I CRAZY? - Not MFP related

Options

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I googled it (of course, google knows best) and came up with all kinds of crazy.
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    That used to happen to me a lot too. For some reason I would always look at the clock at 11:11. The weird thing is 11/11 is actually my birthday and this year on 11/11/11 I will turn 30.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I always wake at 4.44.

And on 11/11/11......I'm getting married! (No way he's going to forget the date of our anniversary, lol)
  • tweezer17
    tweezer17 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What if it means the boy is going to propose on 11/11/11?!?!?!?
  • Erin_26
    Erin_26 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Well, I have always been told that 11:11 is good luck and you should make a wish at that time, so I always do, if I catch it! Next time it happens, wish to meet your goals and win a million dollars and see what happens! :happy:
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options

LOL :)
  • JennaM222
    Options

LOL :)

YOU DORKS :)
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    11/11/11 Is the day our new building will be opened for us to move into :D
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Well, I have always been told that 11:11 is good luck and you should make a wish at that time, so I always do, if I catch it! Next time it happens, wish to meet your goals and win a million dollars and see what happens! :happy:

This is the same thing I heard growing up. I remember my mother saying she'd see it a lot but again, I think it was just conscious awareness. That vehicle analogy is perfect! Last year when I bought my new Focus, I picked what I thought must be a pretty rare color (light green - had only seen one out of the 4 dealership lots I browsed in) but as soon as I bought it, I saw one other one the road in my town and have seen several since then.
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    But I was born at 11:11pm:)

I was born at 1:11pm :bigsmile:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    what do you guys think?

Yep. I'm pretty sure you are nuts.

Nah, I kid. However humour me and take this little test. How many prongs do you see on this fork:

devils-fork.gif

I'll be back in about a year just to check you haven't gone crazy trying to figure it out...
  • JennaM222
    Options
    what do you guys think?

Yep. I'm pretty sure you are nuts.

Nah, I kid. However humour me and take this little test. How many prongs do you see on this fork:

devils-fork.gif

I'll be back in about a year just to check you haven't gone crazy trying to figure it out...

omg going cross eyed :ohwell:
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options

THATS WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY!!! Take it as a happy thing, not a scary thing. My sister is having a planned c section that day, her 4th baby... its like the Beckhams naming their baby Seven, well middle naming at least...its happy. Altho the movie 23 freaked my right the *kitten* out. ha.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    There is actually an 11:11 "phenomenon" sorta thing. I have it too. You are not alone. :laugh:
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    11/11/11 = National Metal Day! ;)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I googled it (of course, google knows best) and came up with all kinds of crazy.

You're probably the anti-christ. 11.11.11

:noway: :huh:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I just had an epiphany.

Actually, no, you are not the anti-christ. What if seeing 11111111 means that on 11.11.11 the dog becomes #2, moves out and you become #1?!!! No? Personally, I think that dog is f*cking with your head! :tongue: :bigsmile:
  • JennaM222
    Options
    I just had an epiphany.

Actually, no, you are not the anti-christ. What if seeing 11111111 means that on 11.11.11 the dog becomes #2, moves out and you become #1?!!! No? Personally, I think that dog is f*cking with your head! :tongue: :bigsmile:

ahh haha :):) I think I bumped up to number one...maybe.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    This year we’re going to experience four unusual dates. 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11 and that’s not all; take the last two digits of the year in which you were born and add the age you will be this year. The result will be 111 for everyone.