Guiltiest Nonfood Pleasures (keep it clean, please!) :)

Options
124»

Replies

• LMorrison1009
    LMorrison1009 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    All of the real housewives series... And guitar hero.
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Pawn Stars and Hardcore Pawn tv shows
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Oops, forgot my #4...

4. The movie "UHF". ;-)
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    Yankee Candle
    online dating sites (this could fall under shopping)
    Christmas decorations
    and moisturizers
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My guilty pleasures are: Dog the Bounty Hunter, I actually own all the seasons on DVD, and I jam to New Kids on the Block in my car, and on my Ipod. It is old school New Kids like Hangin Tough, and all that jazz.
  • jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    um... i forgot one..

ROSEANNE.
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Mine is trash tv as well - Hoarders, Intervention, Billy the Exterminator *i am NEVER going to move to Louisiana*

I love these too!
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    can i say VAMPIRES!! Anything about Vampires! LOOOVE IT!! TrueBlood (MY FAVORITE), Twilight, Vampire Diaries, The Undead Seris by MaryJanice Davidson, It all started the first time I ever saw Interview with a Vampire! NOW I'M ADDICTED! But also, reality TV and PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Secret Life of teh American Teenager!!! My husband thinks I'm a loser but I snuggle in once a week to catch up on all my shows!! He HATES it!
    I'm a vampire lover too. Have you read the Underworld series by Kelley Armstrong? It's all werewolves, vampires, witches, etc.
  • Sbmtx
    Sbmtx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Audio books in my car. LOVE THEM!
    When I get a chance to watch what I want on TV I catch up on WEEDS & The Big C.
    I also like to bake cakes and cupcakes for friends, which is soooo not good while trying to watch what I eat. But great way to test my will power. HA!