Is it really that strange?

Options
2»

Replies

• AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You're not strange at all! My non-number-related goals:
    I have bought several corsets & bodices (I work at the Renaissance Faire) in increasing sizes... I'd like to be able to work my way back *down* those, from the larger to the smaller.
    I'd like my bust to be bigger than my waist.
    I'd like to be able to shave my legs from ankle to bikini line, comfortably, without doing any weird contortions or missing any spots.
    I'd like to be able to touch my elbows to my knees (without the poochy belly in the way) & do sit-ups again.
    I'd like to be able to walk into a "normal" store and fit into / buy clothes off the rack.
    I'd like to buy "normal" shirts and have them cover my entire belly, instead of buying only tunic-length or maternity shirts.
    And I second the double-crossing legs!
  • Skinny_Mocha
    Skinny_Mocha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    My arms are huge and flabby. I'd look about 20 pounds thinner if they were smaller. I look like a bouncer.

Can't wait for female-sized biceps!
  • Nikki206
    Nikki206 Posts: 69
    Options
    I want to remove my double chin and get some definition in my face - especially since I see it every day in the mirror. I also want to go without having the desire to pull my shirt down even when standing. Some of you will know what I'm talkingabout.

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about haha.
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Here's one....to sit down and not have the waist of my pants fold over! Or to walk without my shorts creepin' up my thighs! Or to look in the mirror and NOT look 6 months pregnant! Or maybe understand how some (thin) women can wear thong underwear! Heck if I put those suckers on right now I would be able to find them till next Tuesday! LOL

Made me smile.
    Thanks!

I think the legs rubbing together is a biggy.
    Ab muscles would be brilliant too.
  • mfreeby
    mfreeby Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Fit into my 16 year old daughter's "fat" jeans!
  • pffssas
    pffssas Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to the day my stomach stops "resting" on my thighs!!!