OREOS

Options
Double Stuffed oreos are my weakness. I had about 10 last night, and I am currently eat them now as we speak. Please help me! I don't buy them, but my mom does regardless what I say! I don't know how to not eat them when there here!

Replies

• GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Double Stuffed oreos are my weakness. I had about 10 last night, and I am currently eat them now as we speak. Please help me! I don't buy them, but my mom does regardless what I say! I don't know how to not eat them when there here!

I totally understand... Oreos are my weakness too. Difference is I will not allow them in my house because I know I cannot control myself!

Tell her to stop buying them, or just give them away to neighborhood kids.
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    oh how i love those! worse at the candy shoppe my step daughter's mom works at is the chocolate covered oreos ...haven't had one in a year but it is so difficult
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Think of how incredibly bad they are for you....trans fat and loads of sugar....put the Oreos down and step away! lol :bigsmile:
  • MelHoneyRocks
    Options
    Toss them...
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Stop eating them.
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    Sorry, I won't be much help ILOVEOREOS!!!!!! but an old trick of my grandmother"s is to put up sexy pics of women in bathing suits on refrige, snack shelves ... to remind yourself what you want to look like. It will make you pause for a minute and in that minute you have a chance to make the choice again. Hope it helps. :)
  • cheri03
    cheri03 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Have her hide them if they must be in the house. If I am tempted by something, I read the label first and that usually does it for me. I can put it away easily.
  • jjfelton
    Options
    mmmm oreos. my bf makes deep fried oreos... mmmm
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Think of how incredibly bad they are for you....trans fat and loads of sugar....put the Oreos down and step away! lol :bigsmile:

True!! And is that really "cream" in them? Who knows what that stuff is?! lol
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    this is why i only allow myself on occasion to purchase a small package of 6 oreos... as i too llloooovvveee oreos.... so maybe ask your mom not to pruchase them like that.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Open your mouth and look at your half eaten oreo cookie. That is going on your thighs. You are getting cellulite as we speak..

lol
  • GettingFitterVicki
    GettingFitterVicki Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    mmmm oreos. my bf makes deep fried oreos... mmmm

Oh my word!
  • MamaKatel
    MamaKatel Posts: 180
    Options
    10? That's nothing! I can easily eat half package. Eating just one or two isn't possible for me, at least not yet. So for the time being I'm just not buying them. I don't eat Oreo's I usually eat back to nature (organic) oreo "like" cookies that are just as bad as the real thing but soo good!
  • becalm
    becalm Posts: 31
    Options
    Have her hide them if they must be in the house. If I am tempted by something, I read the label first and that usually does it for me. I can put it away easily.

I read the label but I cant resist!
    And the sad thing is she hides them from my dad, and I guess secretly me too, but then I find them!
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    If I am tempted by something, I read the label first and that usually does it for me. I can put it away easily.

Reading the label has curbed many a craving for me - the calories just aren't worth it.
  • VAU1985
    VAU1985 Posts: 1
    Options
    If you have to have them, have a couple in the morning or after you workout. Never after noon! This might help you a little. If you can't control a small amount try to give yourself a goal of a week without any. You won't miss them after a while.
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Did you know that the correct term for the cream in Oreos is slurry? Mmm.... Slurry. The word always reminds me of wet clay...
  • STARSHINE1975
    Options
    If you are the only one that eats them, take the bag and run it under the faucet and fill it with water now! Make them uneatable.
  • Sensations87
    Options
    Maybe make a deal with yourself...for every oreo you eat, you have to do "x" number of situps or walk "x" number of miles. That might help. : )
  • zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    we don't allow that type of food in our house mostly because we don't want either of our kids having sweets
    but I agree with the others just think of how BAD they are for you and your goals

if I want something sweet really bad we have frozen yogurt