Uhhh...kind of an awkward question for you guys.

Options
13»

Replies

• Crystalchaos72
    Options
    Hmmmmm.....the only thing close that I can think of (now, don't laugh) would be biking! Who can be accurate with an exercise like this????

If you do this while doing THAT it may be a wicked burn.......stationary bike of course......
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    OMG, don't track it! It oughtta be part of your norm, not an exercise!
  • CelenaOlson
    Options
    I count it as low impact areobics.
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    Hmmmmm.....the only thing close that I can think of (now, don't laugh) would be biking! Who can be accurate with an exercise like this????

If you do this while doing THAT it may be a wicked burn.......stationary bike of course......

bwaahhaha could you imagaine the uncomfortableness of that
  • raynalisa
    raynalisa Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I log it as forearm strength training.

hahahahahahahahah
  • Birdgyrl
    Options
    now there is a question.....let me know when you get the answer.

:smile:
  • Reneda
    Reneda Posts: 140
    Options
    great topic... i've laughed during the entire conversation.. my vote is that it depends on the position(s) and duration. use your own judgement. i definitely wouldn't count it as extra calories = extra food.. that's just wrong.
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options

bwaahhaha could you imagaine the uncomfortableness of that

Well I am sure some "adjustments" could be made......lol
    Oh man, why did I have to visit this thread.....laughing my @$$ off!
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    People log it as dancing on MFP so next time your news feed shows you one of your 'friends' was dancing, make a winky face at them ;)

* I found this out when I legitimately went to Zumba and logged it as dancing, the closest match and my FP pee’s let me know.

Oh dear. I do a lot of dancing, I mean really, dancing--how am I gonna log it now? :flowerforyou:
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    Count on around 4-5 cals/minute....
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I only track calories burned if it's something that's not part of my daily routine..

And THAT is part of my daily routine...so i don't count it!
  • flyingintheskyiamfly
    Options
    It burns roughly about 40 calories for 30 mins, so I wouldn't really bother logging it =P

Honestly though, the idea of strapping on your HRM beforehand is hilarious xD
  • morrisonman69
    Options
    Hi I wouldn't bother tracking it !! Just drive in and enjoy the pleasure !!!
    You know you gonna love the workout !! Beats running !! Lol
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Lmao, thank you OP for the evening entertainment.... Ahem.... "we",
    um, both wear body buggs and this is always fun to track our daily activities which I would have to disagree with everyone saying certain activities are insignificant. My total calorie burn varies as much as 1000 calories a day depending on all the activities between an active day and a quiet day. Enjoy!
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Oh so THAT'S what they mean by a 'strap on'... hahaha :p
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    You don't. The burn is as significant as you think.

If you MUST - wear a HRM.

If it burns... something is wrong.
  • 388gigi
    388gigi Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I personally think that logging things like sex, house cleaning, walking around a shopping center is silly. If you want to be serious about healthy living, then you should be doing real exercise on top of normal life. Not trying to turn normal life into exercise routine...