Tall ladies Before and After pictures... Please

Options
Macknbee
Macknbee Posts: 22 Member
I am 6' tall and have quite a bit of weight to lose... I was hoping to gain some inspiration from some before and after photos if any of you tall beautiful ladies would be kind enough to post them!!!

Cheers,
Heather

Replies

• JeanWalker109
    Options
    Hey Heather,

I'm 5'9", but I, unfortunately, don't have any "after" photos, yet. I think it's cool you posted this topic, though. I'd be interested in seeing other taller ladies with success, too.

So, thanks!

*smiles*

Jean
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'9 and would be interested in after photos!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 - I still have a way to go, but here is an idea of the changes you can expect :-)

21JuneFront2.jpg

http://s1190.photobucket.com/albums/z453/elleinnz/?action=view&current=21JuneFront2small.jpg
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Sorry - just cant resize it small enough - aaaghh
  • eribooo
    eribooo Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi there! I don't really have any official "before" and "after" photos. I am 6'1. On the left, I am at approximately 228. On the right I am at 203.

2z5unmb.jpg

My legs and hips are still about the same, I've lost in the waist and my face though.
    It's hard to be a tall lady losing weight. It doesn't really show at first- and it's kind of depressing.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I love the look, eribooo!
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You can take a look at my profile for pics! I am 5.11 and I started out weighing around 130 kilos.

Cheers
    Ashleigh
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look great eriboo!
  • astarte63
    astarte63 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well done Eriboo, you look stunning!
    Im also 6ft 1 and have found that for the first time ever the weight is going from my face first (which is nice) so after loosing about half a stone ive already got people saying they can see the difference :)
    I carry all my excess weight around my middle so because im chesty i can hide it quite well btu im looking forward to wearing tight fitting tops again :)
  • eribooo
    eribooo Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks everyone. :] Still have a long way to go!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5'9" but I have some clothed before and after pictures in my profile. I'll be finishing up 12 weeks of Turbo Fire in 2.5 weeks and will post more after pictures then.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Im 5 11... not done yet but Ill show you what Ive got thus far....

This is me at Christmas 2009before.jpg

This was a few months back at around 50 pounds down IMG00169-20110513-1648.jpg

And Im realizing I dont have any full body ones for now. Ill have to fix that soon!

It rocks being tall! Hope that helps!
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    And I'm realizing I don't have any full body ones for now. Ill have to fix that soon!

Yes Julie, please fix that soon; you are taking this journey by storm!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I don't really have any official "before" and "after" photos. I am 6'1. On the left, I am at approximately 228. On the right I am at 203.

2z5unmb.jpg

My legs and hips are still about the same, I've lost in the waist and my face though.
    It's hard to be a tall lady losing weight. It doesn't really show at first- and it's kind of depressing.

You're a hottie!!
  • CaraRadz
    CaraRadz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'11. My starting weight was 223 (12/28/10), and my current weight is somewhere between 169 and 174. Here are some of my before/after shots. I've posted them before, but I've been in a bit of a slump recently, so I could use the positive reinforcement!

These are of me and my husband on Christmas 2010 and at my bridal shower in April 2011. Between the two pictures, I lost 41 pounds, and my husband (then fiance) lost 44 pounds!

weightloss-1.jpg

I got married on May 28, 2011 at 175 pounds. When I bought my wedding dress in September 2010, I weighed 205 pounds (yes, I gained 18 pounds between September 2010 and December 2010). I bought the sample dress from the store, so the three pictures below are of me in literally the exact same dress. The top left picture is me the day I bought the dress. In the top right picture, the dress has been taken in 4 inches. It was still a little bit big, so the seamstress took it in an additional 1.5" before my wedding (bottom picture).

dresscompare2_small.jpg
  • pearlymae
    pearlymae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi Heather, I am 42 yrs your Sr., I'm 5' 11", I have a lot of health issues and I started MFP about 6 wks ago I am down 22lbs and it feels so good, You are going to do great, I looked at your food diary and I know you are going to do great, I love looking at other peoples diaries and most are not eating healthy, just watching calories, you are doing both, I would love to share in your Journey in Weight Loss and Good Health, I would like to be of any help that I can and if nothing else be there for supp

I lost my husband to cancer 16 yrs ago, and it has been down hill every sience, I have pictures of me when I was active and my weight was 145 Lbs, I will be real happy with 170-180 lbs, I AM GOING TO DO THIS AND i KNOW YOU CAN ALSO. I will try to post my pictures now and then, it will inspire us both.

Your Friend & Pal in weight lost journey. Pearl
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Im 5'10 inches and have went from 313 to 260, so I still have another 90 to go..u can look at my profile pics.. my main pic was from 3days ago. Theres a couple others from before, etc.
  • brancakes
    brancakes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 my pics are posted on my profile. I went from 240 to 200 in those pics. I'm now almost 190 with a goal of 175.
  • nekosimba
    nekosimba Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and just started out. I'm currently 275lbs and my ultimate goal is 175...but I would be happy to be at 200. I don't mind being a tall curvy girl...I just need to lose weight to gain back some confidence and be healthier.

My dad has really high blood pressure and has been in the hospital 3 times since April...it scares me, I don't want to lose him. But I also realize that could be me if I don't lose some weight and change my lifestyle.
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and I have gone from 320 to 186...well that is the low anyway, right now I am at 191. The pictures are from about 188 though if you look at my profile picture. There are some before and after pictures in my profile too. Summer has been rough, but I have been back on track the last couple of weeks and gotten a couple of pound off, again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!