Valentines day challenge?!?!

Options

Replies

• mrsmellymac
    mrsmellymac Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Here's the code for the graphic

[**img]http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww64/sillymecantbelieve/Graphics/silhouette_of_a_woman_winning_0515-1101-1016-1815_SMU-1.gif[/**img]

Remove the four ** you see and it should be fine!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the signature/graphic code :) have added it.. keeping on board for my xmas challenge as a way of staying on track. :) Just don't want my signature to be too huge! lol

Really appreciate the support!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Count me in beautiful :)
  • breher25
    Options
    I would love to join this group.

5017988.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Goals
    1. Eat the recommended calories at least 5 times a week
    2. Exercise at a minimum 3 times a week
    3. Replace soda intake with more water.
  • xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Name: Missy

Challenge starting weight: 156

End of challenge goal weight: 138

Your Plan to get to your goal weight:
    Stick to my cal goal
    Running more and perhaps do some classes
    Drink lots of water

Challenge Starting Measurements:
    neck: 12.5
    waist: 28.3
    hips: 36.6
    thighs: 24.4

ill have to get another measuing tape to do cest and arms i cant find it!!
  • smartipants
    Options
    So I wanted to post so I could see if my graphic would show up and I will be posting my measurements tonight or tomorrow!!! Yay excited!!!
  • kierra28
    kierra28 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am already on a Christmas challenge but would love to join this to keep me in check after it is over.

Name: Kierra

Challenge starting weight: 162 lbs

End of challenge goal weight: 115 lbs

Your Plan to get to your goal weight: Dance my way into it plus healthy balanced diet that I can maintain afterwards too. Right now I am using Zumba :) I want to include 30 day shred as well. Have to build my stamina for it.

neck: 13"
    chest: 39.5"
    arms: left and right 12.5" (upper)
    waist: 39" (belly button)
    hips: 43.5"
    thighs: left and right 26" (upper)
  • risaiz
    risaiz Posts: 47
    Options
    I'd love to join in! I'll post my measurements tomorrow. I'm so thrilled about this :D YAY!
  • kierra28
    kierra28 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    ***End of challenge goal weight: 118 lbs

Hey I just did some calculations...with 6 lb loss per month 118 lbs is more like it. Please update it to this figure for me. Thank you :)
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    I can't get my measurements, i don't have anything to measure myself with :(
  • tattereds
    tattereds Posts: 120 Member
    Options

Hit up Spotlight or another craft/sewing store, they usually have measuring taps for like $1-2?
  • smartipants
    Options
    Name: Selena

Challenge starting weight: 255 lbs (August 1st weight but I don't want to check it again until Sept 1 and then so on and so on)

End of challenge goal weight: 200-205 lbs (I hope this is possible and logical)

Your Plan to get to your goal weight: Stick within my calorie count for the day. Zumba 3 or 4x a week, the other days I'm not Zumba-ing it up then I need to be getting my 30 min walk on. Doing yoga for the last week in August and the first week of September. I want to start learning how to country dance come October so I will be working that in as well.

neck: 19"
    chest: 48"
    arms: left (upper) 17" right (upper) 16"
    waist: 53" (belly button)
    hips: 54" (not sure if this is correct)
    thighs: left and right 25" (upper)

Good Luck everyone!!! :)
  • x_sotonguetied
    Options

Hit up Spotlight or another craft/sewing store, they usually have measuring taps for like $1-2?

or even like wal-mart should definitely have measuring tapes in their craft section!
  • livinglifeandlovingit
    Options
    Name: Livinglifeandlovingit

Challenge starting weight: 171

End of challenge goal weight: 135

Your Plan to get to your goal weight: exercise at least 1 hour/day for at least 6 days a week. Start c25k plan and take that as far as it goes. Be a part of as many challenges as I can through MFP so that I can stay motivated.

neck:
    chest: 36
    arms: left and right
    waist: 31
    hips: 38
    thighs: left and right

I will report my other measurements once my fiancee can measure me properly. Good luck everyone and let's keep each other encouraged. We can do this together. There is no such thing as failure:)

Here are my actual measurements (thanks babe for measuring me):
    neck: 13.5"
    chest: 36"
    left arm: 12.5"
    right arm: 12.25"
    waist: 39.5"
    hips: 46"
    left thigh: 27"
    right thigh: 27"

Okay I still have not read a response as to when we are checking in. Will we check in weekly? bi-weekly? monthly?

silhouette_of_a_woman_winning_0515-1101-1016-1815_SMU-1.gif
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Name is kristen
    Challenge start weight 188.0
    End of Challenge goal weight is 158.0
    Weight this week is 186.5 lost 1.5 pounds
  • Jycooper
    Jycooper Posts: 195
    Options
    Name: jycooper
    Challenge starting weight: 194.6

End of challenge goal weight: 142
    Your Plan to get to your goal weight:
    Stick to my cal goal
    Workout like 3x a week minimum
    Drink lots of water
    Watch sodium intake

neck: 14.5
    chest: 39
    arms: L 14 / R 14.5
    waist: 40
    hips: 46.5
    thighs: L&R 27.5
  • JetzGurl
    JetzGurl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Name: Kristi, aka SpecialK_Flett

Challenge starting weight: 192 lbs

End of challenge goal weight: 153 lbs

Your Plan to get to your goal weight: Maintain a calorie goal conducive to a pound and a half per week weight loss and to alternate days between my interval treadmill work out and Wii Fit Yoga. My goal for the treadmill is to start off with 30mins at a 3.5 incline, 2.5mph base and a 4.5 incline, 3.5mph sprint and increase my time by 5 mins every 2 weeks until I'm doing 45 mins at my starting speeds. Then I will do 2 weeks of 30 mins at 3 and 4 mph respectively. Once again, upping my time by 5 mins every 2 weeks until I'm doing 45 mins. Finally, my final goal will be 30, eventually increasing to 45, mins at 3.5 and 4.5 mph respectively.

My Yoga Goal is to add a new pose every time, always doing at least 30 minutes every session. When the kids are back in school, my husband and I are going to look into Hot Yoga. We thought that, in addition to improving flexibility and balance, it would be a great thing to do ‘together’. Kind of an alone time thing :)

Challenge Starting Measurements: (I will take these when I get home and fill them in)
    neck:
    chest:
    arms: left and right
    waist:
    hips:
    thighs: left and right

My regular weigh in day is Thursday so I will be updating my weight then. I will also update my measurements every 2 weeks as this is my 'usual' routine.

Good Luck Everyone!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to celebrate Valentines Day with all of you in six months! (posted info earlier) Let's rock this next 26 weeks!
  • livinglifeandlovingit
    Options
    I'm so excited to celebrate Valentines Day with all of you in six months! (posted info earlier) Let's rock this next 26 weeks!

Love this outlook! I look forward to the end of the 26 weeks, but more so I look forward to going through this journey with everyone. I am excited!
  • Losing2Live1989
    Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hey yall...I forgot to do my measurements this morning so I will do them tomorrow and post them.

What is everyone's August goals????