Before and after: promise of abs?

Options
Black_Swan
Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
Hello everyone!
First of all, a huge thanks to all my friends here on MFP!
I have posted before/after photos a month ago, but then I did not see any ... promise of abs! It was only a dream. Now, it seems like some optical illusion - so help me, tell me - is it true? Are they there???
This is my lowest weight... and I had to take some shots to celebrate it!
All done by exercise, calorie counting, upping my cals occasionally and luring myself into maintenance mode (hehe). No starving!

First, one gross before...

3264490_7839.jpg

And one more...

3264490_8753.jpg

I realize I was not too overweight, but I was really chubby and round and too soft really. Wearing L pants and t-shirts as in LARGE did not help my ego at all.

And now bikini shot, fresh morning photos (yes, before I get full of smoothies hehe):

IMG_0024small.jpg

IMG_0023small.jpg

IMG_0021small.jpg

IMG_0026small.jpg

Now PLEASE be HONEST and tell me... are those some very shy abs I see? Or am I just so eager to have them that I can see them even before they show themselves? I do have pink (fitness) glasses sometimes!

Thanks everyone!

PS: If any of the future readers is thinking about running, or entering a race - add me, Ill be your huge supporter! Running and entering a race was the best fitness decision I did in my whole life!

Replies

• Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I see the abs! Your stomach looks nice and flat and toned. You look excellent, and congrats on the weightloss! :smile:
  • emilydmac
    emilydmac Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    WOWOWOWOW!!!! LOOK AT YOU!!! FABULOUS!!!!
  • 46and2
    46and2 Posts: 167
    Options
    WOW!! You've gone this far, you can do whatever you want! I'm sure you'll get whatever definition you want.

Your abs, whole mid section, looks amazing.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Yes your abs are getting there!

Holy cow! You're smokin'!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to have such amazing results as this!
  • tialeanne
    tialeanne Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Yup, I see them. Way to go! You're looking hot lady!
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results!!! The change is impeccable! And yes those are abs right there!!
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and yes, I do see the start of some nice abs forming! Your stomach is so flat too! How did you do it?
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Way to go girlie!! Looking hot!! My motivation this morning :-)
  • strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Look great !! Good job!! How did you do it??
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    yes the abs are there. just showing. as others said you look fABulous! *rimshot* ^_^
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, and yes I see abs! :)
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, WOW and those abs are there!! OMG!!!
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    wow! So how long exactly did it take you to get this gorgeous bod? You look really awesome and inspiring! I hope to SOMEDAY look similar to that.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i see the abs! dang girl, i want them too!!!!
  • prettyash76
    Options
    Good Job! I definitely see the abs
  • RunTLS
    RunTLS Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Way to go! I may be adding you soon :) I plan to start C25K on Monday and eventually run a 5k.
  • laurenpence
    Options
    YOu have changed so much!!!! Yes those are abs coming in!!!
  • inatay7
    inatay7 Posts: 141
    Options
    Yes I see a hint of them. So very proud of you, you look amazing - what a difference xx
  • Theweebarrell
    Theweebarrell Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi can you tell me how you got your stomach so flat as i can't ever see me getting rid of my flabby stomach
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!