Before and after: promise of abs?

Options

Replies

• Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Everyone is asking how... well, in my blog I also often complained of my stomach muffin!

Except for calorie counting - which all of you know - I ate back my exercise calories (all I spent running around, I ate back) - and when I hit a plateau, I upped my calories - that helped.
    Also, I am weight lifting (whenever I have money for gym) and I am running and running... 3x per week, usually some 15-20km per week. Entering a race has been HUGE motivation for me! I think the cardio helped a lot to get rid of the stomach fat!
  • fitby2012
    fitby2012 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Please STOP posting pictures from the Victoria's Secret catalog on MFP. Oh wait, I'm sorry, that's your pic.

You look wonderful and your body is beautiful. I can see the abs coming in nicely. Congratulations!
  • CoachFoland
    CoachFoland Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you are looking great
  • tracy80s2003
    tracy80s2003 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! I need to do whatever you did to get that body! Your body is like my dream body! lol, You look awesome!!! :)
  • BerkleyEL
    BerkleyEL Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You really look amazing!
    Yes, we can see those awesome abs!
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Very nice and super feminine... I am so proud of you!
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    you look great! I do see the start of abs!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Yep deffinitely getting there!
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look great, way to go!!!
  • mamathrash2
    mamathrash2 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look freakin' awesome!!! I am tempted to print out those pictures and tape them to my mirror as motivation! Keep it up :)
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing!!! Def my inspiration this morning!!!!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing and I do see them too! :) can't ever say I've had them myself mind you! lol
    can I ask what you weigh and your heaight?
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I cant BELIEVE someone even jokes about having my photo on the fridge. That is like... Im in denial haha!

I am 169cm or 5´7´´ tall and 56.4kg or 124lbs - but I have been sick during weekend with high fever and I think that is why its so low. Usually I am around 57.5kg or 127lbs, 3lbs more than now. So Id say 126-127 is the standard for me:) 26.3 inches in waist, wohow!
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Thanks for the motivation!!
  • jessicasloan91
    jessicasloan91 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! Your stomach is amazing!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done swan! u look gorgeous!
  • skiair64
    Options
    The outline of the abs are there. You see nice cut lines on the sides of the abs. The important things is you are looking great and you seem to be happy. Keep up the work and good luck.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Definitely see some abs there! You look great. Were you hoping for a six-pack type definition? You probably have low enough body fat for it. Get some good core work outs and you'll be there in no time.

Honestly I'm jealous of the thighs! I have abs. I want skinny thighs!
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing. I defo see abs. Your belly is so toned! Well Done you!
    Your an inspiration, hope you don't mind if i add you. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!