Puppy Pictures Prayers needed

Options
13»

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Cute. I forgot Chevy she was such a sweet pup we had before we got married. She was staying with my mom and got ran over:cry:

We have too many cats to name. We live on a farm and they just tend to multiply like crazy. Anybody need some cats?
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    My animals thus far:

Cats: Skillet, Little Brother (skillet's little brother), Fat, Lucky Panther, Al Capone
    Dogs: Gus, Lily, Molly, Bear, Boo
    Horses: Brownie, Tuffy, Sonny Boy, Cowboy, Joe, Digger, Yeager, Stinker, Streaker, Uh Huh
    (these were all taken from their registered names..I'm not sure I would've named my horse Uh Huh had I been given the chance)
    Mini Horses: Lou and Marge
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    No cats for me.. I'm badly allergic

I'm a doggy person:heart: Dogs that I have had:
    Mr. Mugsy(current old little man:heart: )

RIP:
    Puppet( we called him that because he followed Mr. M around like a puppet)
    Spiral( He was a tiny little guy that got hurt when someone fell on top of him)
    Black Lulu( actaully Mommy's dog before I was born)
    Sammy( dang was that dog NUTS!!)
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Oh! Poor Chevy. :frown: Onna was actually run over by my mom in our driveway. Dumbest dog I've ever met. This was about 11 years ago & my poor mom still feels horrible about it.

Our neighbor used to have a rotti named Peaches. :bigsmile:
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I just said a prayer for your puppy,I have a dog and i love her so much.I don,t what i would do if something happen to her! good luck to your puppy!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    So glad to hear puppy is doing better.

Our poodle's name is Daisey, Cat OB (Odd Ball) and Turtle Franklin.
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    My animals thus far:

Cats: Skillet, Little Brother (skillet's little brother), Fat, Lucky Panther, Al Capone
    Dogs: Gus, Lily, Molly, Bear, Boo
    Horses: Brownie, Tuffy, Sonny Boy, Cowboy, Joe, Digger, Yeager, Stinker, Streaker, Uh Huh
    (these were all taken from their registered names..I'm not sure I would've named my horse Uh Huh had I been given the chance)
    Mini Horses: Lou and Marge

Yeah we won't even go into registered names on horses. Sometimes we call them by the reg. names or some part of it. Like Doodle is HancockaDoodle Doo. But Sometimes we don't Dollar was called Dollar by the people before us had him and we just ended up calling him that. His real name is Zan Pat Two. And Sisco and Poncho had some real goofy names and we had bought them at the same time so my friend suggested Poncho and Sisco.

I forgot about a horse we had called Franky. She was attacked by a Germanshepard when she was a baby and we rescued her. She should have been put down, but the owner had had a vet out to stitch her up. All of the ribs on one side of her had been crushed and a punctured lung, and she would never completely heal. Franky was short for Frankinstein (although Frankinstein was the doctor not the name of the monster). She still had a bunch of stitches in her when we got her and it seemed fitting.
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    I left him with his brother and sister all day yesterday and he did fine.

He really perks up when we walk into the room, but he can't wag his tail. And his walking in improving. He can now walk about 4 body lengths, but he is very shakey still when walking.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I'm soo glad he's getting stronger.
    I have 2 dogs, and would be heartbroken if anything happened to either of them.
    Mine are Storm & Shadow - Shadow thinks Storom is her mom, so follows her everywhere, and when we got her she was a dusty grey/brown colour - like a shadow, so hence the name.
    storm - well, she runs up and down stairs like lightening :laugh:
    Previously, one of my dogs was called Lottie - cos it was a lottery whether she'd pull through after she was born, she was the runt of the litter, and her mom refused to feed her - she pulled through despite everyone thinking she wouldn't.
This discussion has been closed.