My love is gone...

Options

Replies

• MrsChristinaG
    Options
    I have no idea what sport your talking about lol. But I feel the same way about the Oakland Raiders, they let me down each time. And once I considered maybe switching to the 49ers, they are leaving SAN FRANCISCO!!!! so frustrating. its a shame when they take a "historically named" team and displace them into an awkward out of the way town like santa clara. They arent even wanted there
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Great now you can spend more time with your SO.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

that's funny.
  • MrsChristinaG
    Options
    LMAO... is this from FAMILY GUY? we watch too much of that
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Go Cowboys! America's Team woooooo! That's all. :)

Any fellow Dallas fans feel free to friend me!!!

BOOOOOOOO!! BOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I hate the Packers, Bears and Cowboys. There is no team that is more cocky and arrogant without doing anything to warrant it than the Cowboys.

Nothing gets me hotter under the collar than people in Houston who root for the Cowboys - I want to smack them on the head and tell them to wake the frick up. Stand behind OUR team....not those lil wieners.
  • starberi30
    Options
    Forget REDSKINS--- GO FOR THE RAVENS!

I bought such expensive redskins tix last year and I decided I am never paying money to see their games EVER again. I'm a Raven's girl now :)
  • laurad1406
    laurad1406 Posts: 341
    Options
    Die hard Eagles fan here!!!!!!!!! you could be like us and be good, but NEVER make it all the way haha. Hopin for it this year though!

and, obviously as an Eagles fan, I have nothing but pure hatred for the Cowgirls. It's sad when your cheerleaders are more popular than your team.
  • bridge703
    Options
    Thanks for the comments.. ya'll are cracking me up.. its good to know that I'm not alone, in my love for a lost cause..
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I'm a Skins fan too as I live in the Wash DC area. I know and feel your pain, but we are going to suck again this year my friend. Look on the bright side, maybe if we tank this year we can get lined up to draft Andrew Luck next year. =)

I'm a Vikings fan, so I know what suck looks like and it resembles the Redskins. They might be the worst team in the league this year.

Appreciate the vote of confidence there bro. *shakes fist*

Well, the Vikes might be reight there with the Skins this year. However, the Vikes have the talent to be better this year than last, the skins just have nothing.

On offense your best player by a mile is Santana Moss. Orton is garbage. Hightower isn't very good. Gaffney should be a 3rd WR and the rest of your WRs might not make most other NFL teams. OL is ummm.....not good to say the least. The OL has two cast offs from other teams that didn't want them, but at least has 3 young players with potential.

Cooley, of course, is good.

Realistically, the Skins are going to be scoring 10 offensive points per game.

The defense is better than the offense but not good enought to make up the difference.

The DL is sort of week, the three DLmen are iffy at best but I like Cofield. Kerrigan could be good in the OLB/DE spot in the 3-4

The best unit on either side of the ball by far is the LB. Orakpo, Fletcher, McIntosh are all very good one of the best set of LBs in the league, IMO.

DBs:
    Hall is a stud but after that, not that good.

I think if some of the younger skins players on defense can step it up they could have a good defense, but that offense is just awful.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    if the Washington Redskins don't have a good season this year, i think I'll be done with watching NFL games, forever. I have spent so many years cheering for my home team, that my love for them is fading.. and fading fast. I cant watch any other team except the burgundy and gold, so I will have to break up with them for good, like an annoying girlfriend.. this is their last chance to make me stay. :happy:
    Good thing the English Premier League starts up this weekend, soccer is always a good distraction

Have a good Thursday!
    True fans stick with the team through thick and thin. If you want a "real" red and "gold" (don't get how the Redskins deem their yellow "gold") then hop on the 49er bandwagon.
    The 9ers have basically sucked for 8 years so I feel your pain, but it's not always about winning. It's about enjoying how they play the game.
    Suck it up.
  • bridge703
    Options
    Realistically, the Skins are going to be scoring 10 offensive points per game.

Soooo true! They can never find the end zone on offense
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Die hard Eagles fan here!!!!!!!!! you could be like us and be good, but NEVER make it all the way haha. Hopin for it this year though!

and, obviously as an Eagles fan, I have nothing but pure hatred for the Cowgirls. It's sad when your cheerleaders are more popular than your team.

It is tough choice do I hate the Cowgirls or the Sheguls the most....

Eagles are never going to win a Superbowl... just come to grips with that.
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    I'm a Seahawks fan raised in a family of 49ers fans. We signed Tavares Jackson to run our team. REALLY? That's an upgrade over Hasselbeck? We also picked up Sidney Rice who had one good year catching balls from Favre.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    meh try being an Oilers and Jays fan...I still hold out hope every year lol
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Great now you can spend more time with your SO.
    Ooooh I detect "NFL" hater here..............
  • liftingbro
    Options
    if the Washington Redskins don't have a good season this year, i think I'll be done with watching NFL games, forever. I have spent so many years cheering for my home team, that my love for them is fading.. and fading fast. I cant watch any other team except the burgundy and gold, so I will have to break up with them for good, like an annoying girlfriend.. this is their last chance to make me stay. :happy:
    Good thing the English Premier League starts up this weekend, soccer is always a good distraction

Have a good Thursday!
    True fans stick with the team through thick and thin. If you want a "real" red and "gold" (don't get how the Redskins deem their yellow "gold") then hop on the 49er bandwagon.
    The 9ers have basically sucked for 8 years so I feel your pain, but it's not always about winning. It's about enjoying how they play the game.
    Suck it up.

I agree with that. Win or lose I'm on the couch watching im my Vikings jersey and hat, my 3 year old has her vikings cheerleader outfit on, and my wife is wearing her jersey. We just piss and moan more when they are losing.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    I'm a Skins fan too as I live in the Wash DC area. I know and feel your pain, but we are going to suck again this year my friend. Look on the bright side, maybe if we tank this year we can get lined up to draft Andrew Luck next year. =)
    Sorry, but the 9ers non competitiveness this year will ensure that we get the 1st round pick. And Luck would gladly sign with Harbaugh and stay in CA!!
  • liftingbro
    Options
    I'm a Seahawks fan raised in a family of 49ers fans. We signed Tavares Jackson to run our team. REALLY? That's an upgrade over Hasselbeck? We also picked up Sidney Rice who had one good year catching balls from Favre.

I saw that TJack was picked up by the Seachickens and busted a gut. Particularly when Pete Carroll said that Tjack had been "jerked around" with the Vikings. NO HE WAS NOT. He was given 4 chances to start and sucked every time. He's a good practice player, good back up but cannot lead a team and has major accuracy issues. When your coach thinks Tjack was jerked around it tells me your team is doomed.
  • laurad1406
    laurad1406 Posts: 341
    Options

It is tough choice do I hate the Cowgirls or the Sheguls the most....

Eagles are never going to win a Superbowl... just come to grips with that.

Haha most Eagles Haters I know even hate the Cowboys more than us. And listen, I'm VERY used to the hatred being thrown my way. I live in the south now and am typically the only one in an Eagles jersey on Sundays.

But listen, at least give me my HOPES of a superbowl, ok!? We better at least make this year exciting with all the money spent and FAs picked up.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    I hate the Packers, Bears and Cowboys. There is no team that is more cocky and arrogant without doing anything to warrant it than the Cowboys.
    DItto on the Cowboys. But the team I despise the most...........................the Raiders (Faders).
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Skins fan here. I am glad Campbell & Mcnabb are gone but I really wish they had gone out and spent some $$$ on a blue chip elite QB. Not that THAT matters cuz ever since Theisman we have had *kitten* for luck in that dept. One hit wonders to players that flat out suck only to leave and do great. Uuugh. My patience is wearing thin though.
    The Redskins have got to be the most cursed team when signing big name free agents. It's like when they come to play for Washington, they forgot the basics. I think the motto for the Redskins should be "If your career is starting to fade, sign with the Redskins and at least get paid!"