:happy:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,068 Member
    Options
    bump-1.gif
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Thanks I needed to read this! I caught myself today doing exactly this. I was eating out of emotion because of some things at school and instead of taking a minute to breath and wait through it I grabbed the baggie of pretzels in my desk. It wasn't the pretzels that were the problem I was going to eat them with my smoothie for my morning snack in a few minutes anyway, it was the feeling and desperation behind the grab. I felt it and thought wow this should not have upset me enough to eat over it and pretzels will not make it better. Thanks for this article!
    Amy
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Thanks I needed to read this! I caught myself today doing exactly this. I was eating out of emotion because of some things at school and instead of taking a minute to breath and wait through it I grabbed the baggie of pretzels in my desk. It wasn't the pretzels that were the problem I was going to eat them with my smoothie for my morning snack in a few minutes anyway, it was the feeling and desperation behind the grab. I felt it and thought wow this should not have upset me enough to eat over it and pretzels will not make it better. Thanks for this article!
    Amy
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
    Excellent on thinking thru the process Amy!! You've come along ways Baby!!!:wink::flowerforyou:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Cedarwren
    Cedarwren Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Binge is my daily buddy. In this article, I particularly relate to having second bite when the first didn't taste very good, just to see if the next bite will taste better. How nutty is that!!

I am currently 8 days binge-free.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    thbumpphotobucketluckily1.gif
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Binge is my daily buddy. In this article, I particularly relate to having second bite when the first didn't taste very good, just to see if the next bite will taste better. How nutty is that!!

I am currently 8 days binge-free.
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    BUMPBUMP.gif
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    BUMPBUMP.gif
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Wow. I needed this. Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Wow. I needed this. Thank you! :flowerforyou:
    It's a GOOD one:drinker: :happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :heart:
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    This article was a great read. I can totally relate. The second bite, even though the first was bad. How sick and twisted I am. But, the other night, I wanted a little something sweet and the kiddos had some valentine's Laffy Taffy. So I got ONE and I took a little nibble. I didn't like it, so novel idea, I threw it away, even the bite in my mouth, I spit it in the trash. I feel like my eyes are opening slowly but surely.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    This article was a great read. I can totally relate. The second bite, even though the first was bad. How sick and twisted I am. But, the other night, I wanted a little something sweet and the kiddos had some valentine's Laffy Taffy. So I got ONE and I took a little nibble. I didn't like it, so novel idea, I threw it away, even the bite in my mouth, I spit it in the trash. I feel like my eyes are opening slowly but surely.
    That's a huge step...good for you!:wink::bigsmile: