October 1st (open) challlenge

Options

Replies

• matticrew
    Options
    No change in the scale. *tear* At least there wasn't a gain. I'm still at 179.4.

oh well theres always next week! you are still doing great!
  • Latoyamary
    Latoyamary Posts: 140
    Options
    I would like to join... What would be the groups challenges?? Different exercises, burning a certain amount of calories, etc.
  • matticrew
    Options
    I would like to join... What would be the groups challenges?? Different exercises, burning a certain amount of calories, etc.

Great!
    we have been mostly focusing our challenges on shedding the most pound by october 1st and supporting one and other though goood times and bad,

we would love you to join our group:)
  • reidhome
    reidhome Posts: 26
    Options
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU GUYS!!

I was seriously at a breaking point before I posted this (and, out of desperation and need for some support, also posted on the Support board). People have been AWESOME with the replies, and you're RIGHT: I'm DOWN (when I could have been the same or UP) since I started, I HAVE been building muscle, and even if I lose one pound per week, that's 52lbs in a year.

Thanks, guys. I think I'm almost out of the funk.

I opened all of my privacy settings so, if anyone has any comments / suggestions on my food diary, let me know.

I DO drink 75 - 90oz water per day, I just don't regulary record them.... SHOULD take a vitamin, though...

Have a GREAT day! THANKS, again!
  • SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Yesterdays goal of starting the 30 DS was a complete fail...i believe i have a fesible excuse it snowed for the first time in 80yrs in my home town and i spent the day and evening sitting in the cold with no power, the kids loved it but the novelty soon wore off when miss 6 realised how many things need power to go.
    ............so as long as i have power tonight i will shred!!!!
  • slaunderville
    slaunderville Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Monday's weigh in
    315lbs, down 2 lbs.

Sarah
  • slaunderville
    Options
    Keep up the great work- it really does make a difference to "talk" it out when we are feeling upset about it. Thank you for your honesty which in turn will help all of us.
  • slaunderville
    Options
    No change in the scale. *tear* At least there wasn't a gain. I'm still at 179.4.

Great job at keeping it at the same amount- better than gaining!!

9195478.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • matticrew
    Options
    Yesterdays goal of starting the 30 DS was a complete fail...i believe i have a fesible excuse it snowed for the first time in 80yrs in my home town and i spent the day and evening sitting in the cold with no power, the kids loved it but the novelty soon wore off when miss 6 realised how many things need power to go.
    ............so as long as i have power tonight i will shred!!!!

wel hey just do it today and tell us how it goes!
  • SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Just completed 1st day of the 30ds and i didnt die like i had anticipated.
    Have also learnt two key things; just because workout pants are stretchy doesnt mean they will stay up....hello jumping jack down trail and breastfeeding boobs do not do well with jumping type movements.
  • matticrew
    Options
    Just completed 1st day of the 30ds and i didnt die like i had anticipated.
    Have also learnt two key things; just because workout pants are stretchy doesnt mean they will stay up....hello jumping jack down trail and breastfeeding boobs do not do well with jumping type movements.

hahahahahaha thats funny!
    goood job though!
  • slaunderville
    Options
    Well only a few days until Monday...how is everyone doing??

9195478.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • matticrew
    Options
    Ohh I aaaam doing prettty crappy..
    i have to stop cheating.
    After today I am going to stop cuzzzz doing thatt
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Sure I would love to join another challenge! They help keep me motivated as well and to stay on track.

Start- 145.6
    October 1st Goal- 136
    Height- 5'1"
  • slaunderville
    Options
    Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Lots of opportunity to enjoy my time outside- how do other people enjoy their time outside??
  • matticrew
    Options
    I enjoy to TAN! the sun is my friend!
    I hope everyone knows weigh in is tomorrrow. Don't forget to post your weight!
    goood luckk guys!
  • slaunderville
    Options
    Was a good week. Thanks for all your support.

Start- 317 lbs 08/22/11- 314.2lbs

Goal- 290
    Height- 5'9
  • matticrew
    Options
    I weighed 177 the same I weighed last weeek;(
  • matticrew
    Options
    and by 177 i mean 183.2
    sorry I messed up.
    it was a bad weeek
  • linbee83
    linbee83 Posts: 144
    Options
    Start weight = 206
    Current weight (as of this morning) = 204 Yay!