JEANS! What are your favorite pair in your closet?

13»

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Silver Jeans I bought years ago at the buckle. I'm 5'9, size 10-12.

I'm normally cheap, but spent more on this pair of jeans than ever before... Lesson learned - i STILL love them 5 years later and they still look great too. Worth the extra buck.
  • Dylanzmom
    Dylanzmom Posts: 120
    Probably gonna be the only girl to say it, but I love my wranglers!!! Sorry country girl here even though u can't tell from my pics lol
  • odusgolp
    tumblr_lprcpf6rTD1qgwikvo1_500.jpg

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! *LOL*
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    I have a pair of size 8 Gap Flares that have been in my closet since college. I LOVED those jeans. Its always been my goal to get into the again. Darn it I will too! Theyre so soft and made my *kitten* look like J-Los! haha

beautiful julie you will get into them!!!
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    tumblr_lprcpf6rTD1qgwikvo1_500.jpg

the only problem with my favorite pair of kickin' jeans is that they only look good when i have a mustache.
  • krevelle65
    krevelle65 Posts: 189
    My favorite pair are the one I can zip without laying on the bed and can bend over and tie my shoe without holding my breath.
  • odusgolp

the only problem with my favorite pair of kickin' jeans is that they only look good when i have a mustache.

Clearly, you can not wear these without a stache. That would be a travishamockery!
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Always and forever will be Levi's regular fit straight up 505
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Maurices jeans, absolutely love them. Not too expensive and they always fit me so perfectly
    Vigoss is another brand i love but can't seem to find often enough.
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    The blue ones...

:laugh: :laugh:

I love love love Levi's Silver Tab.