Options
Maximus
Maximus Posts: 12,256 Member
edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
Give up your

DVR

or

Microwave Oven

(if you don't have a DVR, you don't know what you are missing. To those of you that do have one, you know how hard it will be to give it up once you've had it for a while)

Replies

• jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    whats a DVR....?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    DVR.

{what's a DVR??} :glasses:
  • sarakenna1
    Options
    I'd rather give up my microwave. :)
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Well obviously I would give up my DVR since I don't have one. Plus I could never eat without my microwave oven!!!

I really do want a DVR-I need to be taping Britney Spears on Good Morning America right now!
    Good thing I got my mom to. Now I just have to wait until Friday to watch it.
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I don't have a DVR but I'd trade my microwave for one! :wink:
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Well obviously I would give up my DVR since I don't have one. Plus I could never eat without my microwave oven!!!

I really do want a DVR-I need to be taping Britney Spears on Good Morning America right now!
    Good thing I got my mom to. Now I just have to wait until Friday to watch it.

I like that video she does where she is nekkid in the sauna. Not because she is nekkid, I just like saunas.

I like saunas too...Sounds nice right about now!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    DVR...don't have one anyway :happy: We wanted to get one but Directv charges way too much for High Def DVR. :grumble: It's like $300 (which you will not get back and you can't keep the equipment) and its a pretty high monthly fee too. So we decided against it. And once you have high def......you can't go back to regular picture either :laugh: :wink: So non-high def DVR is NOT an option :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    That's easy.

I've already given up my DVR...I got rid of cable altogether. :glasses:
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    DVR.....cant figure the darn thing out half the time anyway...lol
    I love my microwave~~~:heart::heart:
  • jackeh
    Options
    digital video recorder? is that what dvr is lol i think up here in canada we call then PVR's and i dont have one... so ill keep my microwave :)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Easy for me too,I hardly ever turrn the TV on anymore except for football.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Easy for me too,I hardly ever turrn the TV on anymore except for football.

*high five* (except I have to go hunt someone elses TV down to watch football) :grumble:
  • jackeh
    Options
    digital video recorder? is that what dvr is lol i think up here in canada we call then PVR's and i dont have one... so ill keep my microwave :)

PVR? Can't Canada do anything right?

:laugh: :laugh:
  • sweetestthing
    Options
    I can't believe people who have DVR would give it up...I would be lost without it! How else would I catch all the episodes of Gossip Girls and Dirty Sexy Money?? although it was canned! :(
This discussion has been closed.