Would you rather.... 12/2/08

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I would give up my DVR before my microwave! I have lived without the DVR and was FINE......yes annoyed at times but fine!

I am pretty sure I would be MORE annoyed without a microwave, especially because I wouldn't be able to have my corn and black bean enchiladas from Trader Joes that go in the microwave!! :laugh:
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Well obviously I would give up my DVR since I don't have one. Plus I could never eat without my microwave oven!!!

I really do want a DVR-I need to be taping Britney Spears on Good Morning America right now!
    Good thing I got my mom to. Now I just have to wait until Friday to watch it.

Oh I saw that this morning. She looks AMAZING. My goodness....perfect body. I'm so jealous. Brit's back!

I'm glad I'm not the only Britney fan on here! She is looking great these days-I'm so glad!
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Well obviously I would give up my DVR since I don't have one. Plus I could never eat without my microwave oven!!!

I really do want a DVR-I need to be taping Britney Spears on Good Morning America right now!
    Good thing I got my mom to. Now I just have to wait until Friday to watch it.

Oh I saw that this morning. She looks AMAZING. My goodness....perfect body. I'm so jealous. Brit's back!

She should be a member here. She can whip her body into shape faster than anyone I know. How many times have we seen her out of shape only to see her show up all buffed.. and pretty... and naked...

Uh, 'cuse me. Be back in a minute.

Max-I thought her nakedness had no effect on you!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    DVR- I don't have one to start with and don't get any channels to record anything off of.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Go to abc.com & you can watch all the old episodes of Grey's, Lost, etc... unless they just recently got rid of that option.

I don't have a DVR, but I don't have cable either. We are virtually living in a cave. :happy: Well, a cave with a laptop & high speed internet.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Go to abc.com & you can watch all the old episodes of Grey's, Lost, etc... unless they just recently got rid of that option.

I don't have a DVR, but I don't have cable either. We are virtually living in a cave. :happy: Well, a cave with a laptop & high speed internet.

Lucky you. We have dial up at our house. Thank Goodness for DSL at work.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    We FINALLY got rid of our dial up in August b/c my husband had to take an online class & it took waaaaaay too long to get his work done. Makes my life easier paying bills online & stuff, too. When I did work & had dial up, I was amazed at how fast internet could really move. LOL

Thank God for Al Gore, right, Max? :laugh: :wink:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    We FINALLY got rid of our dial up in August b/c my husband had to take an online class & it took waaaaaay too long to get his work done. Makes my life easier paying bills online & stuff, too. When I did work & had dial up, I was amazed at how fast internet could really move. LOL

Thank God for Al Gore, right, Max? :laugh: :wink:

I went to satellite for Internet two years ago as the old phone lines are so bad I could hardly connect at all and when i did was less then 12,000 kps.
    Have had DirecTV for over 10 years but question if it is worth the price for how much I watch it.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

Lucky you. We have dial up at our house. Thank Goodness for DSL at work.

Don't have a computer at home and definitely can't watch anything at work...:sad:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Oh, junk. That stinks. I guess you will have to wait then. Sorry!
  • isadoraworkman
    isadoraworkman Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I don't have a tv, or a dvr or a microwave....and I live in Canada....Is your brain exploding Maximus??? lol
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • isadoraworkman
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Its all good.
  • isadoraworkman
    Options
    :wink: Who doesn't like moose?!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I'd rather give up my microwave. :)

I'm with you.
    Microwave hands down...ain't no way I'm giving up my DVR or the Tivo....best thing invented since sliced bread.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I don't have a tv, or a dvr or a microwave....and I live in Canada....Is your brain exploding Maximus??? lol

Ok, the more and more I learn about Canada and Canadians, the more :noway: I become.

Wait! no TV, tivo or microwave...what the heck century are you all living in up there in Canada??? :laugh: JK
This discussion has been closed.