You know you are committed to your diet and exercise program

Options
thereseofdoom
thereseofdoom Posts: 66 Member
There are Reese's PB cups in your freezer, and you aren't even tempted to eat them!

You sacrifice a perfect naptime opportunity to do a quick workout DVD!

You turn down homemade fettucine alfredo for lunch, because you know it isn't going to fit in your calorie goal for the day!

These are mine, what are yours?

Replies

• raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    good job!!!
  • 6Pk2Go
    6Pk2Go Posts: 105
    Options
    You bring your own meal to a catered lunch at work so you can socialize but still eat healthy.

You program your coffee maker and set your alarm clock for 4:30am to allow time to jog to the gym for Bootcamp before work.

You make a stir fry for yourself while the pizza you've prepared for your family is baking in the oven.

These are mine for this week :o) Interested in seeing others...
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    when you pass several of your favorite fast food joints to go to the grocery to purchase & prepare healthy meals.

When I get up with a back ache, stretch it out, ice it & go for a walk instead of taking pain relievers & lying on the couch all day

When you stop drinking mike's hard cranberry lemonades even tho you love them cause they're 220 calories each (omg!, no way)
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I didn't go out to lunch with co-workers yesterday because they were going to Fudruckers for a burger. I logged in my Zumba class before I went so that I would have no excuse NOT to go even though i was SOOOOOOOOOOOO tired and wanted a nap.
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    When you find that your natural response to the offer of cakes or biscuits at work is "no thanks". No matter how bad your day has been!
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    When it's your birthday and you forego the cake.
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    sigh.. double post again, sorry
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    When you avoid all the delicious yummy birthday treats that are sitting in the kitchen at my work today!
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    you throw out a box of godiva chocolates you've been given as a gift...
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    awesome thread idea....

you bring a cup of Cheerios (the anti-cake) to the office birthday celebration so you don't eat cake.

you resist the packaged science project dinner that the rest of the family is eating and take the time to grill fish and asparagus (which you invite the rest of the family to eat with you).

you spend time reading articles on fitness and nutrition instead of watching TV
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    When you realize you forgot to do one of your exercise challenges before you stepped into the shower and decide to do them in the shower!! This happened to me yesterday...lol! I did 3 sets of 21's with the big shampoo & conditioner bottles. Hehehehe!!
  • Gabika
    Gabika Posts: 26
    Options
    A cupcake from coleague's bday is sitting on your work desk for 2 days to tempt you, but you throw it away...

Boss brings chocolate biscuits to work from holida abroad, your coleague brings you some to keep for 'future' but you politely return them...
    yeeeeeeey to me :-)
  • Honeybee511
    Honeybee511 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Not puting anything into my mouth until I check my numbers on MFP.

Make plans around my workout classes since I love them so much, I don't want to miss them.
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    When one of your co-workers keeps a horse trough full of mini candy bars (no kidding) on a table right aroud the corner from your cubicle and you walk past it a gazillion times without even thinking about taking even one. Then head to the fridge for your stash of veggies and a water bottle. :)
  • Chantelle160
    Options
    When you give up paid for lunches at work to go home and make something healthy.

When you read every single package before eating and if it doesnt have a lable you just know it's not worth eating.

When people look at you like your crazy for being to healthy. ( is there really such a thing?)
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    When you realize you forgot to do one of your exercise challenges before you stepped into the shower and decide to do them in the shower!! This happened to me yesterday...lol! I did 3 sets of 21's with the big shampoo & conditioner bottles. Hehehehe!!

I love this! You go girl!
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Your boyfriend's birthday is coming up and all you can do is think about is which restaurant has the lowest cal dishes to take him to.

You take apples to your nephew's birthday party so you can turn down the cupcakes.

Certain foods' calorie counts you know by heart.

You buy 1% milk instead of fat free on accident and are upset because 1% has more cals.

You check the calories in a snack offered by a colleague before accepting or declining.

Your dog eats the snow peas and whole wheat spaghetti that you drop on the floor instead of the fries you used to drop.

That's all I can think of right now. I'm sure there are 1000s more if I sat here long enough coming up with them. Yes, those are all things that I've really done/have happened.
  • End6ame
    End6ame Posts: 903
    Options
    When you plan all other events around your gym schedule.
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Your friends stop texting you about nights out, they just know you're "trying to behave yourself"

It takes twice as long to do a weekly shop because you're checking the packets of everything you put in your trolley.

You throw a hissy fit because there are no cucmbers left.....the store has an at least an acre of floor space but no cucumbers? come on! they find room for 50,000 packets of crisps (chips) nae bother.

You spend that extra 10 mins in the pool/gym/on the bike because you want a little spoonful of pesto with dinner.

No matter how much you wash themYour trainers(sneakers) / tracksuit bottoms / inner calves all have slight grease stains from the chain ring of your bike.
  • aehartley
    aehartley Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    You know that TSA considers peanut butter is a liquid, becuase you cried and were very upset when they took it from you.
    They just didn't understand that you "need" that more than "anything"

The other girls in the office invite you to lunch, but don't offer a menu ( because they know you have packed your own)

5:30 am is your favorite time of day, becuase that is cardo :-) -- and your co-workers can tell when you miss a workout and literally avoid you.