You know you are committed to your diet and exercise program

Options
2»

Replies

• PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I know...3rd post from PoeRaven...LOL

When you set your alarm for 4 a.m. to hit the treadmill.
    When it's doughnut day at work and you couldn't care less.
    When you're logged onto MFP all day at work. :)
  • ResilientWoman
    ResilientWoman Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    When you'd rather fast than eat something that will sabotage your goals. When parties/social events that once revolved around processed food consumption now are centered around making memories with those you love and folk who eat real food.
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    There's a sign outside of the local Big Boy restaurant: "How Does A Hot Fudge Cake Sound?" My first thought was "fattening and not worth it!"
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    When you drink a diet doctor pepper and feel like you're doing something naughty.
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    when you accidentally fall asleep after work only to wake up again at 8:45 and STILL lace up the shoes for a 3 mile run
  • AggieCass09
    Options
    you throw out a box of godiva chocolates you've been given as a gift...

i re-gift these, is that bad?
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    <
    This is my car. And I walk places.
  • victoriashea
    Options
    When you turn down the delicious, amazing, fat-filled breakfast your boyfriend oh-so-adorably constructed for you... And cook yourself oatmeal instead.
  • victoriashea
    Options
    <
    This is my car. And I walk places.

GOOD LORD. That IS commitment!
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You look online at the restaurant's nutritional guide before deciding if you can eat there.

They ordered wingstop for the leader's meeting at church and you don't eat any..even though EVERYONE else is!

You log on to mfp while you're on a date with your husband because you want to make sure you don't forget to log anything! :o)
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    When you pass HR’s office and see treats (like cookies, donuts, left over Halloween candy) and all you do is stop, stare, drool, and then WALK AWAY!
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    There are candy bars in my fridge at work and I dont even give them a 2nd glance anymore.
    Someone offers me one cookie because it wont hurt anything and I say no thanks. I would have to run a mile to burn that.
    I workout 6 days a week already and add 3 mornings in addition to that to amp up my results
    I would rather go to the gym than anywhere else really.....I am happy there.
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    When you eat a light dinner before going to a potluck with friends, and then lie to them saying you have a blood test early in the morning and will just be there to enjoy the great company and conversation. :-)
  • AggieCass09
    Options
    When you eat a light dinner before going to a potluck with friends, and then lie to them saying you have a blood test early in the morning and will just be there to enjoy the great company and conversation. :-)

BRILLIANT excuse...i'm so using this!
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    When you turn down going out to eat with co-workers on a daily 1) to save money 2) because you prepared a healthy lunch. This is an everyday conversation.
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    ... when you regularly blacken your toenails during runs.
    ... when something you could not have attempted before starting weight loss (e.g. run a 5K) feels so easy now you feel ashamed for not doing a distance more taxing!
    ... when you exercise for the endorphins and fitness value rather than the calorie burns
    ... when you see that unhealthy thing in the supermarket and don't feel resentful
    ... when you see food as fuel which should not be abused
    ... when you're committed enough to inspire someone else to start their own weight loss regime.
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    when you watch TV and have no urge to snack
    when you open the fridge and see everything is healthy
    when your dog recognizes your work out clothes and gets excited for her walk ( she has trimed up a bit aswell)
    when you grocery bill has shrunk due to cutting out boxed food and you only spend your time in two sections of the store, produce and natural foods (they happen to be right next to each other)
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    You postpone a date because you over slept but you really need to go on your run....