who inspires you the most here at MFP?

Mangoaddict
Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
Eventhough...MANY inspire me here at mfp (countless people)...
but the one person that truly amazes me is **drum roll*** >> TAMI.

I think she has come a far way and continues to show us that if you stick to it and have faith, then it can be done. I really am amazed at the transformation and hope that someday I can thank her personally for truly inspiring me. I am also thankful that she continues to post advice and motivational comments. Thanks girl!

Replies

• Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Eventhough...MANY inspire me here at mfp (countless people)...
    but the one person that truly amazes me is **drum roll*** >> TAMI.

I think she has come a far way and continues to show us that if you stick to it and have faith, then it can be done. I really am amazed at the transformation and hope that someday I can thank her personally for truly inspiring me. I am also thankful that she continues to post advice and motivational comments. Thanks girl!
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    arewethereyet (sorry...can't remember names :laugh: )

Her ticker and her story of how that was her first day really working out inspires me!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I'll second that! Tam is truly an inspiration. :happy: I love how it seems like every time she posts. she has a different pic showing. :laugh: Gotta love that girl.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    tam tastic for me :flowerforyou:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Has to be Tam!!!!
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Viviakay :flowerforyou:
  • Definately Tami. :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Fitness_Chick. She is amazing, inside and out. Crazy wonderful person, amazing weight loss journey. She is fantastic!! :heart:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    There's a few but I'm going to say Arewethereyet. Not only for her weight loss but for her never ending positve attitude toward everything:flowerforyou:

I also like to mention fitness_chick because she has lost the most on here so far. I think it's like 172 or something like that:drinker: Great job and keep up the great work.

-Adrienne:heart:
  • I have to say that two people inspire me...one is Tam because she achieved her goal and she is such a positive image for us...and the other is fitness Chick because she has not only lost the most of anyone I have seen on this page (she literally lost more than my husband weighs...skinny little SOB...but I love him! :laugh:), she has a big goal still in the making and she is sticking to it. Its hard to remain that commited with all temptation that we all know is floating around...she is definitely my hero
  • Lib1927
    Lib1927 Posts: 44 Member
    SGFlyinHi - She looks like a totally different person!
    Tam and Fitness chick too
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Tami, Fitness-Chick and Songbird, just to name a few out of so many.
    :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    SGFlyinHi - She looks like a totally different person!
    Tam and Fitness chick too
    Thanks
    :blushing:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    everyone inspires me whether they've lost 2 lbs or 170lbs -they all are awesome and are trying their hardest to get healthy
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Wow thats a hard question... I think Tam inspires me the most, a great person inside and out
    Fitness chick has an amazing personality and her weightloss is amazing...
    There are sooo many that are truely inspiring personality wise and weight loss wise... That would be why i come here ... to be inspired to do better :)
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Everyone is awesome! I especially love the people with a lot of questions for me because I enjoy answering them. :bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Everyone that has made a committment to themselves & has carried through with it (or is in process) on here inspires me every day. It shows that none of us are alone in this. Tami is amazing for coming so close to achieving her goal. Fitness Chick is awe inspiring because although she is just in the middle of her journey, she's come so very far. All the girls that post on the PROUD thread inspire me every day to find the good in myself. :heart:

The people on these boards are just great in general. Wonderful thread!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Wow!! I am SO touched!!!! You guys have made me tear up!! Thank you!!!!

I am inspired by everyone on here! This is not an easy task and the fact that you are all here, working hard at it, is inspiring to me. And I love knowing my success is helping to keep you going.

:heart:
    -Tami
  • Tami- You know I luvs ya! You are my one and only. :heart: :heart:

I do have to say that it is inspiring to come on here and read about everyones struggles, acheivements and goals. They are all motivating!
  • Is it wrong to say myself???

:laugh:

Ok, I am MOSTLY kidding! Seriously, we should all be darn proud of ourself and our accomplishments!

There are so many amazing and inspiring people on here! I think it changes for me every time I come on here. Different people inspire me every day.

So cheers to all of you lovely MFPers! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!