who inspires you the most here at MFP?

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I'll second that! Tam is truly an inspiration. :happy: I love how it seems like every time she posts. she has a different pic showing. :laugh: Gotta love that girl.
    Is it that often???? :blushing: :laugh:

Yep, I am a little camera happy lately! Shannon has nicknamed me "Shutterbug!"
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Tami for me too... Love your pictures babe...
    another personal fav: AreWeThereYet... :heart:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Is it wrong to say myself???

:laugh:

Ok, I am MOSTLY kidding! Seriously, we should all be darn proud of ourself and our accomplishments!

There are so many amazing and inspiring people on here! I think it changes for me every time I come on here. Different people inspire me every day.

So cheers to all of you lovely MFPers! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Ya know, I dont think it is wrong at ALL! Is it a change from when you started? Do you now look in the mirror and think I ROCK! look at that body!?

Then good for you! I think part of the problem we have all faced is not believing in ourselves. Not feeling we could do it, or stick with it, or push ourselves to the next level. The fact that we are all HERE and not whining into our cheesecake is testament that we are worthy of being healthy.

WE CAN DO IT!!

You ALL inspire me immensely. Each day I come on and see another pound gone and a beautiful woman who has lost an entire person, and I think "I will stick with this again today"

I am humbled by your comments and :cry: :heart: feel greatful to all that have helped me. I still have a long way to go so I hope Shore and SBS and Psyknife and everyone who has answered one of my dumb questions have the patience to answer some more !!!!

Keep it up beautiful people, you rock my world!:flowerforyou:
  • menjivas
    menjivas Posts: 124 Member
    I think anyone who has kept up with the weight loss for over a year is an inspiration. That said Tami with her 128+ pounds lost is a huge inspiration. Plus, she puts great healthy recipes. :drinker:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    I can't just name one person. I will say all of the above mentioned :drinker: :flowerforyou: And soooo sooo many more. There are so many people here that inspire me every day. There have been times I've felt like giving up....but I'm so addicted to this place and the people here that I can't see myself not getting on the site :laugh: AT LEAST once a day:laugh: And by doing that, I seem to find different posts every day by different people each time that have inspired me and helped me keep going and not give up. I wubs my MFP family and I want to thank Mike again for creating this site. It has changed a lot of lives and I, for one, am so grateful for it. And for all of you, great job, keep it up, and thanks for being there. :smooched: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

:cry: :cry: I'm getting all teary eyed and sentimental:cry::cry:

ENUF of that stuff:laugh: :drinker:

Time to play:drinker: :bigsmile: :devil: :smokin: :laugh: :tongue:
  • kellch
    I feel like I just won a Grammy award :laugh: :wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    While I'm tempted to vote for myself I will agree with many of you and say Tami.
    Thanks Max!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Wow! Thats impossible for me to narrow down to just 1:blushing: There are sooo many people on here that keep me inspired and make me feel proud to be a part of such a strong, determined, awesome people!:drinker:

I think my "inspirations" would have to be Tami, Fitness_Chick, ArewethereYet, and Renaenae(hope I spelled her name right)

I have an even longer list of people that are sooo important to me for all the help they are always ready to offer me and they VERY great advice they give...ArewethereYet, Runnerdad, 3BabyBeans, MechanicMom, Songbyrd, Maximus, Iron...(I cant remember the rest of his name:blushing: ), Tami (again:smile: ), and soooo many more whose names I really only recognize when I see them:blushing:

Bottom line is everyone here is an inspiration and always ready to offer good advice:heart: Thanks all!!:flowerforyou:

~Roni
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    When I clean my toilets, I use Max as my inspiration. :ohwell:

Seriously tho, there are so many people here that have done amazing jobs, Emi and Tam with weight loss, Shannon with her crazy, make me happy threads, everyone on the before and after threads and pretty much everyone else who has posted. :flowerforyou:
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    for sure TAM
    she started around the time i started ( ONE RAD BRUNETTE )
    and back then her ticker was at like 50pounds or so
    and i tought that was crazy! now shes at 128 pounds gone
    and its amazing to see her stick to it and do it!
    and shes very active here on MFP
    i love tam
    shes a good friend also!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    There are so many. When I first started on here there was one guy that was truely amazing and I thought if he could do it, so could I. I believe he is gone now, and I feel so bad that I don't remember his name. But there are a few on here that I think are pretty amazing SGFliyinghi, fitness chick (wish she would put her picture back up), Tami, Princess Laundry (if she's still around), really everybody helps inspire me with their stories.
  • kellch
    I feel like I just won a Grammy award :laugh: :wink:

Ummmmmm my two posts got split on different pages :grumble:

I felt like I won a Grammy award after my first post thanking everyone for every thing and all :laugh:

Just thought I'd clarify why I felt like I won a Grammy award :smokin:
  • kellch
    Wow! Thats impossible for me to narrow down to just 1:blushing: There are sooo many people on here that keep me inspired and make me feel proud to be a part of such a strong, determined, awesome people!:drinker:

I think my "inspirations" would have to be Tami, Fitness_Chick, ArewethereYet, and Renaenae(hope I spelled her name right)

I have an even longer list of people that are sooo important to me for all the help they are always ready to offer me and they VERY great advice they give...ArewethereYet, Runnerdad, 3BabyBeans, MechanicMom, Songbyrd, Maximus, Iron...(I cant remember the rest of his name:blushing: ), Tami (again:smile: ), and soooo many more whose names I really only recognize when I see them:blushing:

Bottom line is everyone here is an inspiration and always ready to offer good advice:heart: Thanks all!!:flowerforyou:

~Roni

Ok ok ok.......I wasn't upset not being mentioned.....I mean I've only lost 32lbs and all I do is goof around on here.......BUT MAX was mentioned? And I wasn't?:sad: :sad: :sad: That hurts.....that really really hurts :sad: :sad: :sad:

LMAO.......sorry......just kidding.......gotta mess with Max when the opportunity is there :bigsmile: And it is there quite often :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

that is all......:smokin:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member

~Roni

Ok ok ok.......I wasn't upset not being mentioned.....I mean I've only lost 32lbs and all I do is goof around on here.......BUT MAX was mentioned? And I wasn't?:sad: :sad: :sad: That hurts.....that really really hurts :sad: :sad: :sad:

LMAO.......sorry......just kidding.......gotta mess with Max when the opportunity is there :bigsmile: And it is there quite often :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

hmmmfffftttt i am there with you on the max one... LOL
  • kellch

~Roni

hmmmfffftttt i am there with you on the max one... LOL

LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Viviakay :flowerforyou:

i second that !!!
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    I've only been really active in the community recently, but before I even read other people's responses I thought, "Tami because she defines overcoming the odds."

Cheers!

• You ALL inspire me immensely. Each day I come on and see another pound gone and a beautiful woman who has lost an entire person, and I think "I will stick with this again today"

I have never thought of it like that! Not conciously anyways.

I am going to try and look at it like this from now on.

I will stick with this again today!!

:flowerforyou:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    You all most definitely kick *kitten*!! Every one of you inspires me for a different reason, and the community is a better place for y'all being here.:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!