HELP!

SimplyFreckled
SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
ok, folks.. I am in a pickle!

I want to drink out of my water bottle, but it has this white thing on the top...

I am really thursty and I just don't know what to do!!

Replies

• MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    I recommend getting a really sharp knife and cutting the bottle in half. Then you have twice as much water to drink!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    first things first you gonna need a hacksaw
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Is it hard or soft?
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    ok, folks.. I am in a pickle!

I want to drink out of my water bottle, but it has this white thing on the top...

I am really thursty and I just don't know what to do!!

That white thing is your finger. Move it out of the way and thank me later.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    This is a really tough dilemma. I suggest you cut out all carbs, especially after 3. And eat protein. That should solve the problem.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Close your eyes and shake it vigorously up and down until it comes out.
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Your problem is that you're holding it upsidedown. The white thing is a cup. You hold the bottle with that on the BOTTOM and when you unscrew it, it is automatically filled by the bottle.
  • taso42_DELETED
    Your problem is that you're holding it upsidedown. The white thing is a cup. You hold the bottle with that on the BOTTOM and when you unscrew it, it is automatically filled by the bottle.

everybody knows that is a myth which is spread by the cup lobbyists.
  • ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    just take the bottle shaft firmly in your left hand, use two fingers to gently rotate that white cap until you feel it start to give a little before putting it in between your lips and feel that delicious liquid burst delicious goodness down your throat. Repeat until satisfied.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Plank. Owl. Cone. ??? Profit.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    you have all been so helpful, but you don't get it. I am really thursty!!!
  • take paper clip from desk, take abotu 10 minutes penetrating (hehe) the bottom. Then when you finally do, take a large saucer and take the water in this bowl. Subsequently, the bottle will soon be empty. Once this has beend one, take a hacksaw and cut the cap off. Fill with water and try and drink it before it spills out of the bottomless bottle.

McGuyverIfHeWereHigh.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    This is the kind of situation where my husband would say, "...first you have to take your pants off"
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member

Then you obviously should eat more fiber. *edit* Oh yeah, also eat back your exercise calories, when you don't your water bottle goes into starvation mode.
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    This is the kind of situation where my husband would say, "...first you have to take your pants off"

I like the way your husband thinks
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    just take the bottle shaft firmly in your left hand, use two fingers to gently rotate that white cap until you feel it start to give a little before putting it in between your lips and feel that delicious liquid burst delicious goodness down your throat. Repeat until satisfied.

BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Ohh... I missed that part. In that case you're gonna need a can of whipped cream, an old pair of pantyhose and a dead chicken...
  • FreckleFace... you really have your own language and groupees don't you? I am so confused. But oh well... :) Love ya!
  • taso42_DELETED

That covers pretty much any situation you could ever be in, except for going to the dentist. I HATE waking up at the dentist office with my pants unbuttoned.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    It's a nipple. It's called a baby bottle.