HELP!

Replies

• Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    ok, folks.. I am in a pickle!

I want to drink out of my water bottle, but it has this white thing on the top...

I am really thursty and I just don't know what to do!!
    Just hold the bottle with both hands, put it in your mouth and keep sucking. Eventually something will come out of it.
  • As my boyfriend always said, "It's time to screw."
    Or unscrew, in your case...
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Ohhhh thats easy Step 1 remove top. Step 2. walk up to stranger. Step 3 ask to open bottle. Step 4 drink Then do with said stranger what you will

Pssstttt. Im said stranger BTW
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    This is the kind of situation where my husband would say, "...first you have to take your pants off"

That covers pretty much any situation you could ever be in, except for going to the dentist. I HATE waking up at the dentist office with my pants unbuttoned.

Ooo, I hate that too!
  • RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Is it hard or soft?

The bottle...right?
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    This is the kind of situation where my husband would say, "...first you have to take your pants off"

That covers pretty much any situation you could ever be in, except for going to the dentist. I HATE waking up at the dentist office with my pants unbuttoned.

Ooo, I hate that too!

i dunno.. I once woke up in my hairsylists chair, pants unbuttoned and butt sore....
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Everytime I see a thread labeled HELP! I keep coming in expecting Beatles songs, and yet I'm always disappointed. For shame.
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    you have all been so helpful, but you don't get it. I am really thursty!!!

Then you obviously should eat more fiber. *edit* Oh yeah, also eat back your exercise calories, when you don't your water bottle goes into starvation mode.

Wow! Really?? That's where I've been going wrong then. I'm gonna take my water bottle & fill it full of all those extra calories that I don't wan't to eat. Thanks!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    ok, folks.. I am in a pickle!

I want to drink out of my water bottle, but it has this white thing on the top...

I am really thursty and I just don't know what to do!!

How did you get inside of a pickle? .
  • you have all been so helpful, but you don't get it. I am really thursty!!!

Then you obviously should eat more fiber. *edit* Oh yeah, also eat back your exercise calories, when you don't your water bottle goes into starvation mode.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member

Ooo, I hate that too!

i dunno.. I once woke up in my hairsylists chair, pants unbuttoned and butt sore....
    I'm in the wrong business. I'm going back to school to be a hairdressing Dentist.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    you have to wrap your lips around the tip. keep working it and it will come out
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Couldn't you just twist the cap off...then no more white thing???? Or... have some Patron instead! Yea... go with the second answer I would!
  • o
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Couldn't you just twist the cap off...then no more white thing???? Or... have some Patron instead! Yea... go with the second answer I would!

UGH!! this is a perfect answer..... Patron solves everything!!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member

Is that a Horrible Bosses situation?
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    u might want to try those packets they sale....gaterade, lots of different flavors....i believe they are only 80 calories. this would give yu more motivation to keep water going.
  • jennyj09
    jennyj09 Posts: 80
    Please tell me there is something other than water in that "water bottle" cause i sure as hell wouldn't get that excited to drink straight up H20....
    unless is the morning after and I order a double of water on the rocks....Oh that's the best!!!!!!

haha :)
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    forget the water... drink the wine!
  • jennyj09
    jennyj09 Posts: 80
    forget the water... drink the wine!

PERFECT!!!!!!