You know what I think is super annoying??

Options
13»

Replies

• antheamclay
    Options
    I am replying to my own annoying post in case no one replies to me.
    People seem to be getting annoyed with each other on these posts.
    Isn't it supposed to be funny stuff that annoys us, ya know stuff we can have a laugh at.
    Laughter is healthy and fun and gotta burn some calories.
    Ah just shut up me, I find myself annoying if that helps.
    Add me as a friend if your insane too
    Xxxxx Anth
  • *Nikki*
    Options
    I am replying to my own annoying post in case no one replies to me.
    People seem to be getting annoyed with each other on these posts.
    Isn't it supposed to be funny stuff that annoys us, ya know stuff we can have a laugh at.
    Laughter is healthy and fun and gotta burn some calories.
    Ah just shut up me, I find myself annoying if that helps.
    Add me as a friend if your insane too
    Xxxxx Anth

Everything you just said, i only just started on here and this was the first post i read, lol Great way to start!. It cracked me up though.

I think the original poster has deleted their account????

xxx
  • antheamclay
    Options
    Sure the start off point had good intentions.
    How super annoying for them it didn't turn out quite the way they thought.
    Lol!!!!!
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Sure the start off point had good intentions.
    How super annoying for them it didn't turn out quite the way they thought.
    Lol!!!!!
    Oh man, you are so annoying! ;)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,124 Member
    Options
    So basically you are saying that what other people feel might help someone is not worth them posting just because someone already said it?

Here's a hint, if it's a repeat skip that post, you don't have to read every single one of them.

For some people hearing or seeing the same thing repeated helps, just because you get it the first time doesn't mean everyone does.

I find it annoying that other people complain about how others post.

Wow - you guys are killing me. Not to mention making me feel like an *kitten*. All I was saying was that I think people should put the work in and read the posts!! Sheesh.
    ‎"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou

You're welcome, have a swell day.

AND>>>THIS^^^^

See, I read through two whole pages. I didn't die. Some people agreed, some didn't . Som egot their panties in a bunch for no reason.....

But I got THIS^^

‎"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou

Priceless. Thanks, OP.
  • rhodenizer
    rhodenizer Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Here in Canada we tell everyone we talk to "Hope you have a good day" it is a sign of friendship and wishing the other person well and that good things will happen for them throughout their day. They usually reply back, "Thanks and same to you". So to all of you Have a fantastic evening and weekend"
  • elfie9863
    elfie9863 Posts: 337
    Options
    <----Thinkin all of you should Step Away From Your Computer...and maybe go take a walk or something...what I am going to do ...
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Haha. I do this all the time.
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Oh, I also don't know how saying the same thing as someone else on any other thread is different than people agreeing with you here. So, technically, this entire thread should annoy you. WTG.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I find it annoying that other people complain about how others post.

^^^This.

As far as people responding the same thing...when I personally ask a question on the boards and I get 15 responses (for example) and I see that 12 of them say about the same thing with 3 people saying something else, it leads me to believe that the 12 of them saying the same thing just might be right. It gives me something new to research and investigate. I happen to love it when people repeat others...it's like everyone's trying to explain the answer in their own words which probably leads to better understanding for the person with the question.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,742 Member
    Options
    As far as people responding the same thing...when I personally ask a question on the boards and I get 15 responses (for example) and I see that 12 of them say about the same thing with 3 people saying something else, it leads me to believe that the 12 of them saying the same thing just might be right. It gives me something new to research and investigate. I happen to love it when people repeat others...it's like everyone's trying to explain the answer in their own words which probably leads to better understanding for the person with the question.
    I equate it with the confirmations on the nutrition info. If there are a bunch of confirmations for a certain food, I tend to trust that it's correct without double-checking it myself. Nice time saver!
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    meh, im too lazy to scroll back 4 pages, unless its a juicy topic. opps somebody probably already posted that. Get over it and move on

**edited** oops, opps, same difference<<<i know how that annoys some people too! hehe
  • Michelle_M2002
    Michelle_M2002 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I have three small children. Sometimes I don't have time to read 2, 3, or 10 pages of posts. Sometimes I just read a thread and want to share my opinion or experience. Then if I have time later, I may go back and read the other responses. Other times, I want to give my opinion before reading what others have said, because I don't want my own thoughts muddled up or influenced because I want to give my "gut" reaction.

God bless!
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    i think the original OP has now deactivated her (or his?) account....