EVERYONE'S BEFORE & AFTER PICTURES

Options

Replies

• aleesh_mom
    Options
    074-1-2.jpg
    Here's my before ( started exercising 2/17/11). The picture on the left had to have been right at 200 pounds. The two on the right were taken after I'd lost my first seven pounds.

327.jpg
    This is my current - I am over half way to my goal :-)
    Here's what I've lost so far in my first six months...
    37 pounds
    Neck 1.5 inches
    Waist 8.0 inches
    Hips 7.0 inches
    Arm 2.7 inch
    Thighs 9 inches (combined)
    Bust 6.8 inches
    Calves 1.2 inches
    BMI lost: 5.1
    Body Fat Lost: 8%
    Grand Total of inches lost in five months: 36.20"
    I went from a size 16 to a size 10 and a few 12's.

amazing results!!! your hard work really shows!
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    074-1-2.jpg

327.jpg

Wow, you look AMAAAAAAAAZING!!!!!!!! drop dead gorgeous for sure. congrats on all the hard work and your success!!!!
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    100lbsloss.jpg

Not to be redundant, as I posted this pic on my own thread just the other day, but I super love these before/after pics, they are so inspiring, so I'm adding mine to the mix.

Congrats to everyone on their continued successes!!!!!
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    100lbsloss.jpg

Not to be redundant, as I posted this pic on my own thread just the other day, but I super love these before/after pics, they are so inspiring, so I'm adding mine to the mix.

Congrats to everyone on their continued successes!!!!!

oh my gosh!! you look amazing! what a big difference!!! your pics are definitely inspirational!!!! congrats on your loss and your tone!! xx
  • JackThunder
    JackThunder Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job!
  • Thetera
    Thetera Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Here's mine, My first year in college i gained the freshman 30 lol, since ive lost 19 pounds, went from 155 to 136 might be 135 tomorrow whooo knows :) but at 155 i was borderline overweight and simply knowing that was enough to scare me into action. it took me alot longer to loose than it took to gain, and i spent a long time stalled out at around 145 before i found mfp and lost the last of it, but im proud of how much ive learned about staying healthy and feeling good. And at 19 i feel like i have little excuse to be anything but healthy and strong. i also do Bodyrock now! High intensity interval training all the way :)
    i dont think ill ever be 127 again, i didnt eat lunch or breakfast back then which i now know is definitley NOT the healthy way to loose weight. im very happy at 136 :) and am looking forward to keeping it that way.

184002_10150237212971734_530966733_7162387_5679955_n.jpg
  • delmeg10
    delmeg10 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks so great! Congrats to all! :-)
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    highestandgoal-Copy.jpg
    highestandgoal-2.jpg

WOW! You look AWESOME! I cant wait until I reach the same goal! I started out at 156 and my ultimate goal is to be 120 too! I cant wait to reach that!! Thanks for the encouragement! :bigsmile: You look AWESOME!!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Still working like a dog and I am planning to take some pictures in real clothes soon. lol here are my progress pics:

2chtl6s.png
  • poseidon9447
    Options
    This pictures are mind blowing, what a difference the weight loss has made. I cant wait until I have progress pictures to share.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing
  • Caitie1986
    Caitie1986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You all look so great! I wish that I had taken some 'before" shots. I usually just hid from the camera!
  • tantekty
    tantekty Posts: 12
    Options
    bump
  • zookeeperjess
    Options
    You are all amazing! You should be proud! My before and after pictures are my profile photo. I have about 10 more pounds to go then I'm just focusing on toning!
  • MeAgain2011
    MeAgain2011 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Bumping for inspiration!
  • kippit
    kippit Posts: 78
    Options
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing and are great inspiration!!!
  • Kissxx
    Kissxx Posts: 99
    Options
    Might as well join in! From 140 to 120 lbs!

2ue5y6f.jpg4lnju1.jpg
  • ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lovebug1982
    Options
    You look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!